Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
My main get-poo poo-done party is eventually gonna be WoL, Tillith, Rikku (hopefully), Ramza, and whatever dps is best for the content in doing. Of course this is all subject to change, but that should a pretty ridiculous group.

Page snipe: Since WoLis finally gonna be out, my 5* hopeful pull would be another Fry, Orlandeau, or Titus. I'll be happy with whatever since they usually all come with a good TM.

hamsystem fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Jun 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Khisanth Magus posted:

Looking at the 5* units available to pull tomorrow, looks like there are about 11 out of 23 that are generally considered great pulls:

Orlandeu
Wilhelm
Noctis
Olive
Ramza
Marie(?)
Fryevia
Aileen
Reberta
Fohlen
Tidus

I put Marie as a ? because it seems to me that there have been other units that can do her role about as well as she does in most situations.

In the "meh" category where it is an OK unit but isn't really something to celebrate. Typically casters or units that are only wanted for their TMs:
Trance Terra
Rem
Gilgamesh
DK Cecil
Emperor

In the "Why does Gumi hate me" category, units that have either been completely made obsolete by power creep or were just never good to begin with:
Delita
Lightning
Luneth
Dark Fina
Ace
Queen
Seabreeze Dark Fina

That look about right to more experienced people?

Ace is a loving MP battery with his enhancements. He's actually very good, just not pure DPS.

Dark Fina and Trance Terra can Dualcast Ultima, so they win me most of my Arena matches. Any boss weak to magic will melt before them.

Marie is the best green mage.

fullTimeLurker
Nov 10, 2010

After my daily pulls this week I ended up with 5 swim-suit lids. Is anything about her good at all? Even her TM seems pretty meh, but I'm hoping that I'm just missing something.

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Ace is a loving MP battery with his enhancements. He's actually very good, just not pure DPS.

Dark Fina and Trance Terra can Dualcast Ultima, so they win me most of my Arena matches. Any boss weak to magic will melt before them.

Marie is the best green mage.

Trance Terra post-enhancements is an absolute monster, she's able to dualcast her powered up Chaos Wave over multiple turns, she gets HUGE survivability boosts because she literally gets so much +MAG% you can cap her early and use slots for HP%, I theoried out around 6200 HP on her, AND she has her passive 30% dodge too.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

no whammies no whammies no ramza no lightning

i keep getting the same stupid lovely 4* and nothing on banner so i expect i will just not get a rikku for a year or more, and then in a year and a half will have six

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Man, look at all these things happening. It's like Christmas in June.

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.
The vision shard giveaway would be cool if I hadn't been obsessively doing my dailies and already had Kelsus at 6*. :smith:

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

hamburgers in pockets posted:

The vision shard giveaway would be cool if I hadn't been obsessively doing my dailies and already had Kelsus at 6*. :smith:

Or if Kelsus was good.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Or If you could get two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
NEW THREAD TIME!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825211

• Locked thread