Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro
My high school had a really nice literary program so I got to read a lot of great books, but I think my favorite was "Shogun." Something about the way you see everything tie together in the end really stuck with me as a kid.

My least favorite book was that godawful "The Old Man and the Sea." Yeah you gross old bastard it's wet out and your hands are mushy shut the hell up. The worst part was the teacher played an audio book of it while we would read it and the guy narrating had this deep, drawling voice that put me to sleep every single time. When the teacher pulled me aside about it I just said "hey I'm way ahead of the audio and if you turn that tape off I guarantee I'll stay awake, that is the entire issue here" so after that she just let me sleep. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread