Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

: Thanks for joinin' us on the show tonight, we have a real good one for ya. Tonight we have a REAL American, a TRUE patriot, and a drat fine human being gracing us with his presence. This man bleeds the red, white, and blue, ladies and gentlemen. He's out there every day defending the rights and freedoms you and your families enjoy so much. He's the Republican Senator from Colorado: Steven Armstrong. Ya there, Senator?

: *heavy static*

: Senator we're having a hard time hearing you. Someone adjust his feed, please.

: -cheap Chinese poo poo, motherfuck-

: Senator can you hear me?

: Yeah, hi Alex. Great setup you've got here.

: Thank you Senator. That means a lot. It's great to have you on the show. I want you to know that the family and I watched your match, and I became very sweaty. Very sweaty. I felt like I was in there with you, bare-chested and defending freedom. I'm so relieved we have someone strong like yourself that can stand up to the binge-drinking globalist agenda and their attempts to roll our fine country into the rest of the trash on this planet.

: ...Alex you idiot I didn't-

: I gotta say though, Senator, that it's shameful JUST SHAMEFUL that Palpatine, snake that he is, sabotaged your efforts by allowing the Reptilians to include their drat genetically-bred battle cat in the match and mess it all up. It's not fair. *slams desk* IT"S NOT FAIR! It brings a drat TEAR TO MY EYE, SENATOR!

: *to someone in the background* Someone hang up on this dipshit!

: Senator I wish I could give my entire body to you, for you to use in this crusade against the globalist and their evil. My body, my spirit...

: *click*

: *bursts into ugly, ugly tears*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

: Last night, Senator Armstrong brutally punt kicked me out of the ring. Now you may all be asking for me to extract vengeance on him, but to that I say no. I shall work to save him. Armstrong, you can be the protector of America that you imagine yourself to be, if you accept me and PepsiCo as your savior.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

This corporation wanting to control America subplot is one of the best things in this thread.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
EDIT: Oh my God I'm an idiot. I missed that submissions were closed.

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Dec 18, 2016

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
So I take it the audience HATED that show, even though it had, frankly, nothing but thrills? Philistines!

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

So I take it the audience HATED that show, even though it had, frankly, nothing but thrills? Philistines!

The audience is right. The King got loving robbed. Robbed I say!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

#fuckthefans ? #hoodslam?

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

poorlywrittennovel posted:

The audience is right. The King got loving robbed. Robbed I say!

Well, I will definitely agree on that point. Robbed!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Now that it's way way too late, I regret not submitting Yoshihiko instead.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Did the post show analysis not load or something?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Did the post show analysis not load or something?

Crow is very busy with other games, holidays and not delivering wrestlers.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Herr Tog posted:

Crow is very busy with other games, holidays and not delivering wrestlers.

Yes to all of those.

Also those posts that specifically follow the updates that are marked "[STANDBY FOR THE POST SHOW]" are for all the in-character reply posts that people post following each show. The idea is they'll be quote-edited into those posts to make archival easy once the LP is done.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

biosterous posted:

Now that it's way way too late, I regret not submitting Yoshihiko instead.

Oh my god.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I admit I have been negligent in my duties to this LP as of late. I will hopefully have an update for our opening episode of FCZ ready by the weekend. My time has just been occupied lately with either holiday matters, or getting the final rounds of commentary for Ace Combat 04 booked and squared away, or putting out the hilarious technical brushfires that seem to be consuming the Forza Horizon LP behind the scenes.

Hopefully we will be back to a regular update schedule fairly shortly.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
: Shinjobi Jones is worth the wait, I say!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
clearly the answer is to stop playing such action games and go full gronard.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Herr Tog posted:

go full gronard.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

When the gently caress did I start LPing a wrestling game? :confused:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

More importantly it is amazing and I need more like a fat kid need cake.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

nine-gear crow posted:

As I recall, it was June of 1986. You remember, we were drinking with Hemingway and Jimmi Hendrix. Hendrix asked if we'd heard of this new fad they called 'westing' - 'westing' was what wrestling was called at the time. As it turned out, old Ernie was quite fond of it and he launched into a 3-hour long diatribe about why it was the truest expression of masculinity. I said that it sounded less painful than that time he made us read Ulysses in Kentucky Fried Chicken. Next thing you know, I'm face-down on the floor while Jimmi's holding Ernest back and you're doing a playthrough of a bad wrestling management sim.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
And that LP was Albert Einstein.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

: And now, for our 793rd hour of Pokemon Christmas Bash. Remember, as long as there is someone on stage you can't leave. If you have any questions please double check your event ticket.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

CJacobs posted:

And that LP was Albert Einstein.

but we are still waiting for gadoe

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Are you still mad?

What do you think?

If it's any consolation, I am sorry.

I know.Here. *opens his bag, handing Genji a strange object*

What is this?

Try it out, there's a button on the side there.

*presses the button, causing a pitch black blade of pure energy to emerge* A lightsaber?! Where did you get this?!

Trade secret.

Is this what you did when you disappeared from your match? Why did you steal it?!

Yes. And I know you were looking for an upgrade for your blade,so I figured this would make us even.

I appreciate the gesture,but who did you steal this from? They will undoubtedly plan retribution.

No one important.

*Meanwhile,in the women's locker room*

*is unpacking her things* Paints,check. Jetpack,check. Droid stunner,check. Credstick,check. Darksaber, che- *realizes it's gone,angrily slams locker door* OH COME ON! I'M GONNA FIND THE *Mandalorian expletive* WHO STOLE MY BIRTHRIGHT AND RIP OFF THEIR-

*FEED INTERRUPTED

As an out-of character note,I'll be in Mexico with my parents for most of February,meaning I'll have next to no internet for a long time. Which means that,if Nine-Gear Crow (somehow) updates during that period,someone might have to make promos for Sabine and the Shimadas on my behalf.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

VolticSurge posted:

As an out-of character note,I'll be in Mexico with my parents for most of February,meaning I'll have next to no internet for a long time. Which means that,if Nine-Gear Crow (somehow) updates during that period,someone might have to make promos for Sabine and the Shimadas on my behalf.

A Haiku

Don't stop

Believing in

Business Suit Samus

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So do Atrix, CJacobs, Blind Sally, Grey Hunter, or I take over this LP?

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine
RIP Super League Wrestling. Had precisely two shows and was cancelled after the sponsors found CRON and Captain Snuggles too disturbing to be on television.

At least Vince Russo isn't responsible for this federation dying.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

: ...Is this thing on? Good. Goooood. I've been told by Corporate I need to address you simpering fools for some reason. Apparently the dumb jackass who's running this show has given up on his stupid plane video games for the time being and might get back to writing for this nuclear garbage fire eventually. Don't get your hopes up though.
: Yes, excuse me. Mr. Palpatine, is it? When will I be booked in an actual match? I need to show my ladies how to wrestle properly and I would like the opportunity to--
: END COMMUNICATION!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

: ...Is this thing on? Good. Goooood. I've been told by Corporate I need to address you simpering fools for some reason. Apparently the dumb jackass who's running this show has given up on his stupid plane video games for the time being and might get back to writing for this nuclear garbage fire eventually. Don't get your hopes up though.
: Yes, excuse me. Mr. Palpatine, is it? When will I be booked in an actual match? I need to show my ladies how to wrestle properly and I would like the opportunity to--
: END COMMUNICATION!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRHM2ecKrxU

• Locked thread