Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
Oh, you know I am back for this. I am sooooooooo back for this!

Happily re-submitting the world's favorite spectral luchador duo Team GuacaMelee!

New Wrestler Entry Forms!

Name: Juan Aguacate
Nationality: Mexican
Style: Luchador
Size: Big Heavyweight
Wears a Mask?: Si.
Gimmick: Silent Spectral Luchador Protagonist
Finisher: Olmec's Headbutt
Disposition: Face

Juan was a humble agave farmer, slain by the otherworldly villain Carlos Calaca while attempting to protect El Presidente's daughter. In the land of the dead, he came across a mystical mask which instilled him with the fighting prowess of the greatest luchador heroes, and set about on a quest between the worlds of the living and the dead to defeat Calaca and save the day!

Name: Tostada
Nationality: Mexican?
Style: Luchador
Size: Lightweight
Wears a Mask?: IS a mask.
Gimmick: Spectral Luchador Mask Guardian
Finisher: Rooster Uppercut
Disposition: Face

Fiery guardian spirit of the mask that Juan wears, and a powerful fighter in her own right. Tostada guides the pair as they travel between worlds and put evil in a variety of painful joint locks and suplexes.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Nov 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

I'm so happy you're happy. I was a little worried you'd want to wipe the slate clean completely.

Also, what a serendipitous time to check the LP thread for something new to read.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Well. We ready to light this det cord, or what? When's our inaugural taping?

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Any eta yet?

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Oh, it was good as heck. The show runner runs the show, which gives them a bunch of info. They then write an update elaborating on the events and the characters we've provided, and we vote for something. Then we all get to cut promos. Good times!

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

*a flash of green light produces a cloud of smoke, from which several horned skulls and at least one chicken scatter. As the veil clears, two sentinels of righteousness are revealed, holding heroic poses.*

"EVIL BEWARE! Los villanos of SLW tremble! Tus héroes have returned to dispense la paliza that you have earned through your own wickedness!"

"..."

"You cannot run! You cannot hide! Even in death, you cannot escape el juicio de... GUACAMELEE!

*Both leap into freeze-frame action poses*

Danger-Pumpkin fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Dec 11, 2016

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

ECR-3D: C

ULC: Pepsi Man, Annie Mae, and Billy "The Kid" Miller

FCZ: Arnold J Rimmer, and Lance "Le Chuck" Dart.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

GuacaMelee Speaks!

"¡Esto es un atropello! GuacaMelee will not allow this evil to go unpunished! It is obvious el campeón is Juan Aguacate, who displayed the most prowess, the most bravery!"

"..."

"Si, and without question, the most honor in the TV Campeón Belt match! Your wicked ways may have entertained the audience, Chico del Tiempo, but you do not entertain GuacaMelee!"

"..."

"El bárbaro, CRON, hear the words which Tostada levies at you, and understand them if you are able: ¡Nos vemos en el ring!"

*Both strike intimidatingly righteous poses, and vanish hauntingly from the Land of the Living*

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Also, as a side-note there has GOT to be a way to but Adam in the ring against Arnold J. Rimmer! This LP cannot end for all of time until such a thing occurs!

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

So I take it the audience HATED that show, even though it had, frankly, nothing but thrills? Philistines!

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

poorlywrittennovel posted:

The audience is right. The King got loving robbed. Robbed I say!

Well, I will definitely agree on that point. Robbed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

biosterous posted:

Now that it's way way too late, I regret not submitting Yoshihiko instead.

Oh my god.

• Locked thread