Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Oh poo poo, Dok's part of the establishment now? This calls for some improvisation...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

nine-gear crow posted:

Shockrocket will build them an aquarium and their opponents will wrestle underwater. We are very accommodating here at Super-League Wrestling.

: And when the fight's over, I press this button here and voila: enough tempura batter to feed the army of Bubba Biscuits clones I've been banned from growing!

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Name: Doctor Katastrophe
Nationality: Unknown
Style: Puroresu
Size: Middleweight
Wears a Mask?: no
Gimmick: A swiftly rising force in the scientific underworld, Katastrophe is not your typical mad genius. Ask anyone who has spent time in his company and they will tell you he is sane. Very, terrifyingly sane. Looking to create an ordered world, free from madness and distraction, Doctor Katastrophe has set his sights on what he perceives to be the nearest epicenter of chaos: the newly resurrected SLW. Taking over several of Shockrocket's old labs, he plots now to bring sanity to a world he sees as suffering under mayhem and madness.
Finisher: The Sanity Check - a running tombstone piledriver
Disposition: Heel

Name: Viviette von Vendemire
Nationality: possibly European, but otherwise unknown
Style: psychopath
Size: small
Wears a Mask?: no
Gimmick: A tornado of fury and madness, Viviette (3V to most people) delights in destroying her enemies on the mat. Despite seemingly embodying the chaos Doctor Katastrophe seems to abhor, von Vendemire seems to have aligned herself amicably with his goals, much to the confusion of the few privy to the doctor's plans. Does she see a place in the future for herself? Or does she just see the SLW as the perfect canvas for her bloodsoaked art? Either way, she's sure to provide a wakeup call for any who underestimate her.
Finisher: the Pipe Bomb, a tiger suplex into a powerbomb.
Disposition: Heel

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Purely for shits and giggles, because it made me laugh on the way home from work and now I can't get it out my head:

Name:
Chimp Man Z! (the ! is part of his name and non-negotiable)
Age: ancient as the stars (early-twenties in human understanding)
Nationality: Hong King Kong,
Style: Luchador
Size: Very small (but his heart is that of a titan!)
Wears a Mask?: yes
Gimmick: From far beyond the stars comes a super-stellar force of sublime simian showmanship: Chimp Man Z! Don't let his meager size fool you, this primate packs a punch and a half! On a mission to bring peace to the cosmos, Chimp Man Z! finds himself drawn to the SLW hoping to find like-minded justice-seeking types. And while he may not be able to speak any language recognizable to humans, his courage, tenacity and heart shine through and let his friends and allies know where he stands. Rise, Chimp Man Z! And may fortune and fate favour your fame!
Finisher: Ape-ocalypse Now! - a five-star frogsplash with a somersault
Disposition: Face

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

nine-gear crow posted:

: SHOCKROCKEEEEET!!!! :doom:

: And that was how I met your mother!

: Uh, Sir? Who, uh, who are you talking to?

: Oh, no one. Yet.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Narrator: Meanwhile, in the depths of space, Chimp Man Z! receives a missive from the SLW! It's an invite! A chance to be one of the heroes of their top promotions!

: Haa! Ooh ah ook! *he points to the heavens as multi-coloured explosions suddenly burst behind him*

Narrator: He accepts! Chimp Man Z! Is going to Earth! Go, Chimp Man Z! And may Justice be your guide as you walk the path of Rightousness!

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

nine-gear crow posted:

EXTREME CONFLICT RESOLUTION 3D - Week 1:
C) A Chained-to-an-Actual-Rocket Blast-Off Match

: Rockets, indeed? Time to see what our competition is made of.

: Seriously? They're a bunch of fuckin' wrestlers! What are they gonna do, kayfabe us to death?

: Not the competition to which I was referring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

nine-gear crow posted:

When the gently caress did I start LPing a wrestling game? :confused:

As I recall, it was June of 1986. You remember, we were drinking with Hemingway and Jimmi Hendrix. Hendrix asked if we'd heard of this new fad they called 'westing' - 'westing' was what wrestling was called at the time. As it turned out, old Ernie was quite fond of it and he launched into a 3-hour long diatribe about why it was the truest expression of masculinity. I said that it sounded less painful than that time he made us read Ulysses in Kentucky Fried Chicken. Next thing you know, I'm face-down on the floor while Jimmi's holding Ernest back and you're doing a playthrough of a bad wrestling management sim.

• Locked thread