Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

In on the ground floor with a rough and ready tag team.

First up

Name: Brad Armstrong
Nationality: American
Style: Puro (Armstrong Style Karate, dialed down a few shades for the pro scene)
Size: Light Heavyweight (285lb)
Mask: Not in the physical sense
Gimmick: Down on Life Ex-Karate instructor, carving a path through life with his fists. A hard man with a soft core.
Finisher: Armstrong Style Beatdown. A series of punches to the opponents mid-section before rearing back for a running boot to the face.
Alignment: Face. Mostly.

And now his partner: who will Shock the world

Name: SHOCK LORD
Nationality: American
Style: Brawler
Size: Big Heavyweight (350lb)
Mask: You bet! Glitter and Blue
Gimmick: The Most Shocking personality in wrestling! The saviour who rules the world and shocks evil to it's core! If he can get through the Entrance without tripping
Finisher: Big Shock. A running splash to a downed opponent. Was probably meant to be something flashier but when a guy his size trips and falls, some poor sap is getting squished.
Alignment: Face

And together they are:

Entrance theme: 666 Chop Kill Deluxe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZuI3ZkCHfs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Right on!

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Bam! Did you see that Brad!? I nailed my first singles match.

I was there Shock...

Then why didn't you help?

Oh right, you knew I had those tyrannical tyrants without any help!

... Let's go with that. Good job Shock lord.

Right on!

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Did the post show analysis not load or something?

• Locked thread