Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Name: Hatsune Miku
Nationality: Japanese
Style: Psychopath Entertainer
Size: Very Small
Wears a Mask?: No, but she does have a tie for some reason
Gimmick: She's a digital diva software program anime
Finisher: Sankyuu Suplex
Disposition: Face

There's no escape, Crow.

N O E S C A P E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I want to submit Team Rocket but I'm not feeling creative enough to write it up right now.

Also I know very little about them aside from James constantly dressing prettier than Jessie and the fact that they're at their best when they aren't being villains.

So have this gem instead:

Name: Dark Samus
Nationality: Pure Phazon
Style: Cruiserweight/MMA Crossover
Size: Middleweight
Wears a Mask?: Does a helmet count? Doesn't have a body under the suit really
Gimmick: The most badass space bounty hunter in the universe. Her armored Power Suit is a ridiculously advanced piece of mystical space-bird technology. Dash Rendar ain't got poo poo on this. SAMUS BUT PHAZON
Finisher: Screw Attack Power Bomb (SHUT UP SAMUS MINE IS BETTER)
Disposition: Heel

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
:F̬̲͔͖͕̤̳̔͒̎̄͞͝u̸͓̖̟̍ͣ́͠c̼̬͈̼͈̰ͪ̔̚k̛̟̯͉̫͙̖̓ͫ̾͋̿̕.̶̣̩̫͈ͩ̔͒

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I hope Samus always wins against Dark Samus.

Like, completely dominates her every time.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I only submitted Dark Samus because it was literally a copy-paste of Samus with some strikethrough for a joke. Samus and Ship-Chan are honestly plenty of Metroid on their own.

There's more than one Metroid LP going on and that's all we really need.

I'm not sure another successful LP Convergence joke could be made without forcing it.

prove me wrong crow

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Herr Tog posted:

: I have not authorized the destruction of tables. If anything is to be destroyed then just smash your opponent into another opponent or the ring itself.

:Lady, change your attitude and answer my questions.
: T̆ͬ͗̌̅ͤͨ͏̯̮̣̹̦ẖ͇̖͖̘̩̏ͤ̆̐̒ͧ͂a͐ͪ̒̿n͙ͨ̉ͅk̯̈ͧ̃ͣ ̲̰̠̳̗̥͂͛͑͒ͅR̮͕̻͖͟i͍͗͞ḏ̰̰̺̫ͣ͊l̴͐̈ë͕̫̂͛̃͑ͭͧy̷ ̛̲͙̯I̢͗̊͌ͥͣ̀ ̘̩̬d́ͥ͒͊̋͆̊o͎̐ͦ̌̈n̗͕̒'̄̋ͪ͌҉͍̭̲̹t͔̦ͬ ̝͉̦̘͉͉̰̃̃̈́ͨh̻͓̪̫̤̼̤́̍͆̍̏a̎ͥ̀v͕̥̠̥̔ͭe̢̥̯̞ ̻͈̘͕͇̀̐ͥͣ̍t̸͚̙̖ͤõ̸͐͗ͥ͋͂̉ ̟̪̹̥̮͇̆͢dͤ̈̽ͥ̇҉͚̺̣͓͓e̢͎̊a̜̭̞͛ͅl͍̩̯̫̦̹̮ ͍͕̞̘̥̖͒ͥ͊͋w̨͙͙ͭ͑͊ͥͯͅỉ͓͎͓tͧ̉̾͊̀h͓̗̦͙͎̹̜͆͗̇͞ ͒ͤͤ͒ͮ͏̤̬͔͔͍̤s͓͓̦ͬ͋̆̿ͩ̽̚͟ơ̘̜͈̬̻̼̍͐̓̚ͅmẽ͔̞̩̺̯̫̋̾̓͗ó̷̞̗̤ͮ̎̆ñ͎̜͚̹̒̂̃̃̽e̠͉̭̥̥͍ ̴̠̘̳̟̼̪̽̅̆ͅl̦̤͖̰̗͒͊̄͝i̗͓͔͈̪͇ͣͪ̑ͬͭ̚k̘̺̰̟͇͚͡e̗̜̔ͤ̎ͤ̒ͫ̓ ̫̠̜͎̬͊̅̅̿͒t̹̣̯̣̝̖̥͗͛̂̇h̰̻̖͉̰̿ͭ͆ͫ̆͂̀á̝̜̭̤͔̮̓̋̀͜t͎̦̠͠.̨̤̻ͮ

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
: 私の歌を邪魔しないで、ビッチ。

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Herr Tog posted:

: I am going to buy you a universal translator.
: 誰もアダム、あなたを好きではありません。

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
She's a pretty sassy lady.

• Locked thread