Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalvida
Jun 27, 2012

Name: Fuku Fire
Nationality: Hotland, Underground
Style: Cruiserweight
Size: Small
Wears a Mask?: No.
Gimmick: Super excited to be here! Fuku Fire wants to prove that a small town girl made of fire can make it in the big leagues. Wants to make friends along the way and will fight anyone anytime to defend them. Accidentally sets things on fire all the time, in and out of the ring. Lots of pyrotechnics in her matches.
Finisher: Sizzle Kick "The Sizzler" (Corner-to-corner missle dropkick)
Disposition: Face

Name: Skater Squid
Nationality: Hotland, Underground
Style: Brawler
Size: Lightweight
Wears a Mask?: No. Has a snapback.
Gimmick: Hot tempered delinquent. Loves to stick it to the man, get into fights, and party. Rides a skateboard and will use it as a weapon if she can. Tags graffiti on every flat surface she can find, including the ring. Takes a selfie with her fallen enemies. She and Fuku Fire are friends and Squid is very protective of her, even as she tries to encourage Fuku (and others) to be rad and bad.
Finisher: "Heads Up Dude!" (Grinds along the top rope into a Springboard Meteora)
Disposition: Heel (can be dragged into face-dom by Fuku for a while)

Not sure if faces and heels can tag together, but they can form The Hot Wheels, skating their way to a gnarly victory!

Kalvida fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Nov 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalvida
Jun 27, 2012

So has TEW 2013 been updated/patched in any significant way or have they completely moved onto TEW 2016?

Kalvida
Jun 27, 2012

: Wow. We might be in for a bad time.
: What're you talkin' about Fire? Keep yer spirit up, we're gonna wreck these clowns!
: But our competition! Undyne from the Royal Guard is here! There's two, TWO, princesses! A luchadore ghost! A demigod! A...giant russian woman? They look tough.
: Well, one, I don't think those little hoighty-toighty prissy princesses know the first thing 'bout fightin'.
: Wrestling.
: Whatever. Two, they may all look super dangerous but that'll make it all the sweeter when we hand 'em their butts in the ring! There's gonna be some tough jerks ahead but we'll deal with 'em as they come, like we always do! We'll show 'em that Undyne ain't the only Monster from the Underground they gotta worry about. We'll show those princesses, cyborgs, spacemen, and demigods how Monsters from Hotland fight!
: Yeah. YEAH! Any of our opponents listening! If you try and run up on us, we'll serve you a fresh, piping hot serving of humble pie!
: See? Now you're getting into it Fire! Now keep watch, I'm gonna tag up that Samus chick's spaceship.
: Aw Squid! Don't tag up living things, that's mean!

Kalvida fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Dec 11, 2016

Kalvida
Jun 27, 2012

ECR3D: C Chained to an Actual Rocket

ULC: Captain Snuggles, Pepsiman, and Heliosaur

FCZ: God and That Guy

Kalvida
Jun 27, 2012

* Skater Squid skates in through a doorway. You can hear the sound of a spaceship taking off.

: Squid! Are you okay?
: DID YOU SEE ME BOUNCE OFF THAT OLD GUY'S HEAD THAT WAS AWESOME.

* Skater can barely keep still, she's so excited. She is full of determination...and adrenaline.

: That was a great move! Hope they're not too mad.
: Who, Stahl? Oh nooo, a 90-pound old guy and his bald life partner have us on their shitlist.
: No no, they can burn up on reentry. I meant Samus? You tagged up poor Ship-chan. I don't wanna wake up to her standing over my bed looking for payback.
: Oh, her. Maybe she would've been cool with it if I wrote "ADAM SUCKS BALLS" instead. If she shows up, just direct her to me. You had nothin' to do with this, she can punch me in the head while I sleep or whatever.
: No! If she comes looking for a fight, we'll take her together. C'mon, let's go get something for dinner, my treat!

* Squid puts her arm around Fire's shoulder

: You're just too good to me, Fire. Let's go celebrate my vandalism!

Kalvida fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Dec 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalvida
Jun 27, 2012

* A fast-food joint across the street from the arena. A corner booth.

@GenMalkovich posted:

: This loving guy. Y'know what, sure Adam. After committin' such a heinous act against Junior Seaman Adam Malkovich, I've come to realize the error of my criminal delinquent ways.
: Who're you talking to? did you want this ensaymada
: yes please Just stalkin' our opponent's twitter feeds. I spent many tearful hours cryin' and stress eatin' to my best friend here, revealin' my tragic backstory of deep resentment over only havin' 2 lines in my game, causin' me to lash out at innocent law-abidin' tax-payin' citizens. For DARIN' to offend the great Cadet-In-Training Adrian Malowitz, I had to come up with the perfect way to make amends. And it starts by tellin' you:
:To kiss this chick's purple cephalopodian rear end. If I knew what your car looked like I'd tag that up too.
: If Samus wants me to clean her ship, she can come down here and tell me herself. And even then, I ain't cleanin' nothin' without a fight. Or a match. Especially a match.
: You should say that to his face. His twitter face.
: Twitter's just another of the Man's trackin' devices. I'll shout it at 'em next time I see 'em.

• Locked thread