Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Name: Goody "Two Shoes" Goodman
Nationality: USA. Always gets cheers in America because he's just a simple homeboy trying to make it big in the world.
Style: Entertainer
Size: 270lbs (Light Heavyweight)
Wears a Mask?: No, can't show off his winning smile with a mask!
Gimmick: "Oh! Oh! He's doing that thing where he points at his shoes"
Finisher: Sling Blade because it's the prettiest dang wrestling move ever, if you don't enjoy a good Sling Blade you have no joy left in your life.
Disposition: The face-est face ever. What a nice young lad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Real wrestler time!

Name: Asuka
Nationality: Japanese
Style: MMA crossover
Size: Small
Wears a Mask?: Mask for her entrance, facepaint for matches. Does facepaint count?
Gimmick: Asuka is gonna gently caress your poo poo up. She kicks like a horse and wrestles like an anaconda. She'll either kick your head clean off or just tear your arm off at the shoulder, and do it all with a manic smile.
Finisher: Asuka lock
Disposition: Heel

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

The lack of fusion-suit Samus and SA-X saddens me.

There should be another show, Sunday Samus Showdown

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

ECR-3D
What gimmick do you want to see the tag match between The Throne Watchers and Team Rocket be?
C) A Chained-to-an-Actual-Rocket Blast-Off Match

ULC
I'm sick of the King of All Cosmos's bullshit already. Who do you want to see beat the poo poo out of him? (submit up to three wrestlers)
1) King of All Cosmos (yes, I would like him to have to beat himself up)
2) Asuka
3) Dark Samus

FCZ
Who do you want to see compete for the inaugural match for the Buscus* "Championship" belt? (submit two wreslters)
1) Tyler Breeze
2) Thom Cruz

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Now that it's way way too late, I regret not submitting Yoshihiko instead.

• Locked thread