Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Ground floor, awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Name: Lance "Le Chuck" Dart

Nationality: Canadian

Style: Entertainer Psychopath

Size: Middleweight

Wears a Mask?: No

Gimmick: Lance is great at throwing objects, and especially if said item is a chair. Somehow, someway, he will hit you in the face with a chair thrown from one end of the ring to the other. When he isn't busy getting into garbage fights, or when such activities are outright banned by the higher ups, Lance can count on a few in-ring antics/moves to try and win the crowd to his side.

Finisher: The Lawn Dart (Arabian Face Buster) and The Tennis Elbow (Anaconda Vice)

Disposition: Heel who thinks he's a Face because crowd demands TABLES AND CHAIRS!

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Nov 22, 2016

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

SystemLogoff posted:

Finisher: Incorruptus (Whatever move allows him to pose like an idiot before finishing.)

Give him the Torture Rack :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ZNnkO0Daw

theamazingchris posted:

Finisher: "The Witch's Curse" I was thinking a standing crucifix powerbomb? Like, instead of slamming them down she just hurls them over her head like a shotput.

So similar to The Last Ride?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awIBHi3YrKk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4mQJMLv81E&t=168s

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Nov 21, 2016

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

theamazingchris posted:

Yeah, this one. I was thinking of Sheamus' High Cross as inspiration, but he slams them down, and I preferred the visual of someone getting tossed through the air.

Seamus' is more he tosses you while falling, which looks weird to me.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Brand Names

Turnbuckle Thursday

Whoopass Wednesday

Steve 3:16 Sunday (Praise be to him)

Edit:

Thermonuclear Thursdays

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Nov 21, 2016

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Name: Boink the Clown

Nationality: Canadian

Style: Entertainer Psycopath

Wears a Mask?: Clown makeup and wig

Gimmick: Angry/Mad clown that uses underhanded tactics like water-spitting flowers or fake casts to get the upper hand on his opponents. Sometimes works with Lance "Le Chuck" Dart in a bid to secure Tag Team Titles, or to make sure he has someone in his back pocket he can call on.

Finisher: Shawinigan Handshake (Two-Handed Chokeslam) or the Castus Belli (Loaded, fake arm used as a weapon)

Disposition: Heel, and tries desperately to get over (face)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
The fact that the chair doesn't have a Finisher is appalling.

I vote that it has:

The Office Prank (Chair's back flops backwards when an opponent tries to sit in it. The resulting tumble flips the chair onto said opponent, knocking them out, for reasons unknown.)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

theamazingchris posted:

Not "Cola Slam"? :v:

Should've been the Pop-Up Powerbomb

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Dreamsicle posted:

Can CM Punk even do a powerbomb?

poo poo, I've been thinking too hard into CM Punk=Pepsiman that I forgot about this. I'm imagining it as a set-up to his actual finishers though.

Kevin Owens is like a fat Not-CM Punk, right? :shrug:

:ssh::ssh::ssh:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

FeyerbrandX posted:

Name: Dong Zhuo

Finisher: Sheer Destruction. I just looked at the Dynasty warrior wiki to figure out what to do. Sheer destruction is, and I quote "Grabs an opponent and subdues them from the rear. " The truest most dire thing a Dong can do.
in actuality all it is is him grabbing someone , lifting them up and slamming them back down. Not a suplex or piledriver like the Tombstone, just lift him up a couple inches and drops them back on their feet. He does deserve to be considered the laziest rear end most :effort: jerk in the TEW

Sounds like he prefers a rear naked choke :heysexy:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Name: The Ultihulk Wargan

Nationality: FROM PARTS UNKNOWN

Style: Regular Wrestler / Entertainer

Size: Heavyweight

Wears a Mask?: Yes, or face paint

Gimmick: GRAB THE REINS OF THE HAUNTED VESSEL AND DELIVER UNTO ME THE GREATEST MATCH OF OUR LIVES HOAK WOARIER! NEVER DO I SAY DIE BECAUSE THE MEN AND WOMEN FROM PARTS UNKNOWN GIVE ME THE POWER TO VANQUISH SIGHTS UNSEEN! ALL OF THOSE WHO STAND AGAINST ME BETTER PREPARE TO BE ATOMIZED WHEN THE POWER OF THE ULTIHULK WARGAN RUNS WILD ON YOU, BROTHER!

Finisher: Hulk Up, Top Rope Axe Handle, Big Boot, Big Leg, 1,2,3 Win. Nobody kicks out of the Big Leg. I will murder anyone who kicks out of the Big Leg.

Disposition: ULTRA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Name: Unknown, those who have ever spoken or interacted with him simply call him "The Monk".

Age: No known birth certificate or verifiable proof. "The Monk" claims a stone tablet he carries with him has the relevant info on it.

Nationality: Blue World Order

Style: Technician / Manager

Size: Lightweight

Wears a Mask?: No, but has a wicked wizard beard.

Gimmick: Converts the unfaithful to followers OF PARTS UNKNOWN! Follows The Ultihulk Wargan around and, as best as anyone can tell, is his manager. No matter where they go, new people mark out to them.

Finisher: Woolooloo. AIEEIOOO EEEOOEOOOO AIEEIOOO EEEOOEOOOO ~ Wooloolooooo!

Disposition: Secretly a heel and plans to rule the world by converting everyone to his faith using ultraface THE ULTIHULK WARGAN!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Name: Glover

Age: Unknown (Its wash tab was ripped off in a sorcery accident)

Nationality: Unknown

Style: Puroresu/Brawler (Misidentified because its a sentient glove)

Size: Heavyweight

Wears a Mask?: ?

Gimmick: A magical glove that came to life after its wizard master died in a freak sorcery accident. It killed its brother who had turned evil, and has since been roaming the land seeking purpose and fulfilment as the world's only sentient glove.

Finisher: The Riddle (What did the five fingers say to the face?) A.K.A. Open Palm Strike to the face.

Disposition: Face

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I unironically want that now...

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Name: Ivan

Nationality: Russian

Style: MMA

Wears a Mask?: No, just some kickass shades!

Gimmick: After saving the world, the US Government shut down Guantanamo Bay due to pressure from US and local populations. Because of this, Ivan was now out of a job a sweet rear end drum set and sound stage.

Finisher: Enbaku Mode (Ivan sets up a table and chair, where he forces his opponent to sit down at before giving said opponent a running bulldog through the table - from a seating position) No matter what match he is in, he is never without his Kendo stick, but he only uses it after charging up his special meter.

Disposition: Heel (may pretend to be Face to keep the Government off his rear end)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Herr Tog posted:

I am serious

Name: Mada - DARK ADAM

Nationality: Refer to Age

Style: Technician

Size: Lightweight

Wears a Mask?: No

Gimmick: Pretentious jerk, Adam, is a manager for anyone who happens to be unlucky enough to get lose their contract to him. He thinks he's the greatest military mind, but still loses a lot. Has a bad habit of handicapping wrestlers under his care by restricting their moveset.

Finisher: BOTTLE SHIP! (Missile Drop Kick from the top rope)

Disposition: Face

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Nov 29, 2016

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
lol

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

FPzero posted:

: gently caress.

: gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Herr Tog posted:

but can he be as bad as Michael cole?

I am patient Crow.

I'll give you Vampiro, but hes not as bad as Cole.

• Locked thread