Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
I like how the announcers and twitters are all "that was a bad neutral zone turnover by the Rangers" and not "holy loving poo poo what an awful goal for Raanta to give up that's peewee poo poo right there"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

lol at the Rangers players getting out of position and doing stupid poo poo with the puck

5 guys watching the puck and no one paying attention to the backdoor play

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

that sure looked offsides as gently caress

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

too bad it wasnt girardi

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Rangers D is hot garbage

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

also kevin klein loving sucks this year

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

LmaoTheKid posted:

The is the defense RAS has expected for the last 20 games.

also the forwards are doing absolutely ridicuously stupid poo poo with the puck

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

and holy gently caress every tiem Klein is on the ice teh Pens are getting great chances with him directly involved

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

yo rangres you're probably not going to win against the pens just playing loose run and gun hockey and not giving a poo poo about defense or turnnovers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

so tired of watching girardi and klein and the forwards suddenly deciding that they don't need to get back and help anymore

• Locked thread