Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

the new day are still the best team in forever and a day but they also have almost nothing to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

DoctorGonzo posted:

When is Stephanie going to beat Charlotte for the title of Queen of RAw?

like 7 months ago

remember when Stephanie screamed in her face for daring to slap Ric Flair and told her she was nothing and all Charlotte could do was pout and look defeated

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I want my christmas present for this year to be Sami losing this match, going to commentary and quitting on the spot, then showing up on Smackdown tomorrow with an angry promo about going somewhere to actually get an opportunity, at which point you just have him and AJ Styles wrestle for the rest of time

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

absolutely perfect.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

seriously that was so good

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

boy, seth rollins is profoundly unlikable in this segment

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

if it's a no DQ match what will they do about enforcing barring them from interfering

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

boy, i hope the new day is prepared for fresh, dangerous opponents next week

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

I still like The Club, ya'll.

the club is not the problem with the club

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

really why would anyone like sami zayn when you can like braun strowman and roman reigns instead

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

remember when sami beat the champion like three mont--

Psychepath posted:

Sami Zayn finally triumphed over Kevin Owens in their decade long feud not so long ago.

Just reminding you.

--yeah that

can we start a crowdfunding campaign to pay for sami to just hang around smackdown until they hire him

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

why did Bayley get the win last night so she could be an afterthought to the entire rest of the division

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah I just got to that bit.... the gently caress is with the booking for the last 45 minutes years?

just sayin'

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

who would've thought the stipulations for this match wouldn't be honored

truly, what age of deceit do we live in

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

i mean, i don't want to poo poo on that match, they went a bit balls-out with it and it was more fun than expected but i hate it when they telegraph a screwjob so completely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

sadly fake but a good joke

• Locked thread