Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
wait is it daytime yet or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Day 4
Moatillata, Emerald Enclave-Aligned Fighter has been killed

Night passes, and a dark stupor creeps over you draining you of your willpower and when you awaken from this trance, you find one of your own brutally killed. You still stand huddled around a giant brass door and two basins with hundreds upon thousands of teeth. Quest options from yesterday apply.

ok yeah its daytime, i forgot

gulag you see where people go but not what they do, right?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yes

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Sorry I totally forgot this game exists. I had the most exhausting week. Let me think.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ok so you should have a pretty good idea what i did, based on where i went

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

GulagDolls posted:

i saw some spooky things last night.

I thought your ability was a 1-shot? Or was that just someone speculating about you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

got some chores tonight posted:

ur role wasnt a 1-shot?

I took a long rest night 2

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I am kinda suspicious of the whole cpig doing nightkills thing.

Also is hal still alive? he's been scummy since the beginning

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hal is alive.

nobody but cpig visited moat

but three people visited OMG. he is very popular

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
what if there is no scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

but three people visited OMG. he is very popular

This would seem to be big news tell us more

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I am kinda suspicious of the whole cpig doing nightkills thing.

Also is hal still alive? he's been scummy since the beginning

Please elaborate on my scumminess

Also cpig is suspicious but someone pointed out leveling up which I forgot about and that's seems to fit with getting a second vig

He is the type with the balls to try and pull of a BIG PLAY though as scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also ANarc the whole "is hal alive" snark is weak since I had already posted today and have been more active in this game than you

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Can anybody truly be alive without tasting one of my delicious blueberry pies?

I am a baker.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the folks who visited me best get to fessin up

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it was hal and tpink

so, since this is clearly never going to become a game of mafia, lets just turbo the person with lowest postcount at daystart over and over until the game ends one way or another. ##vote tpink

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

F. I will, like a hero, put my hand, holding my magic water bottle, into the basin.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

it was hal and tpink

so, since this is clearly never going to become a game of mafia, lets just turbo the person with lowest postcount at daystart over and over until the game ends one way or another. ##vote tpink

##vote tpink

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

is the gm even paying attention anymore

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

OMGVBFLOL posted:

is the gm even paying attention anymore

Yeah I was hoping for a quest update.

Maybe if we post more he will return!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am not opposed to voting out lowest post counts until something else comes along.

I mean tpink has been so under the radar anyway

for what its worth I was trying to track Moat since, you know, I thought he was a badguy.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote tpink

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm waiting on a response to a pm to aa from like 3 days ago so he's probably not around

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:zombie: you guys suck and this game deserves better :zombie:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'm calling it. Sorry for my absence. Didn't seem like you guys were feeling it, and as a result neither was I. No bad feelings or anything like that, I get it. Anyhow, this game is null.

Master Doc

Better luck next time!

Anyhow, hope everyone has safe and happy holidays! I think I'm going back on hiatus now that this semester is underway.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

we were totally going to kill all the scum

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:sigh:

I think a better idea next time would be to force all quest actions to take place in-thread so people can see and react to them.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i voted all the scum (and also kash and pod but they deserve it) and we were going to lynch tpink if we had players this totally wouldve happened

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

wow. mod quits the game just when we're about to kill a bad guy. favoritism much?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I still consider this a victory

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TOTAL HAL VICTORY

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

pigpoopballs.jpg

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
We were about to kill tpink, and i was going to take another long rest and kill keane because i wasn't buying his baker story.

Not sure why we had to stop, but ok.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm sad now

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Aa I'm still down to play your actual d&d game when you run it

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Goddamnit I loving called hal as scum from d1

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

srs though thanks for running the game. fwiw i really like the semi-open setup you crafted. i just couldn't get behind having so much of the reading being in a spreadsheet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Goddamnit I loving called hal as scum from d1

:wotwot: I would have won still, sorry

• Locked thread