Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I am extremely excited for hockey tonight. I hope Bjugstad's transition to right wing goes smoothly and he clicks with Malgin's creativity and offensive prowess. I pray to the hockey gods that The Juice is let loose and the top line scores some goals. may Ekblad/Kindl strike magic and revitalize Aaron's play. let's go the Cats and Penguins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Oh god the Caps. All is lost.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Stretch Marx posted:

Oh god the Caps. All is lost.

They haven't been The Best this year at least. Plus the Leafs do better at home where Babs can control the matchup game so maybe it'll be a close one.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
i actually like this segment theyre doing on radulovs quebec host family

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
and now theyre grilling pacioretty for not being as enthusiastic about doing a curtain call for a molson 3 stars. back 2 normal.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Never mind, Nylander's injured. All is lost.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Help us, Obi Won Kemarner. You're our only hope.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Griffith-Thornton-McKenzie is a really strange fourth line that could work out okay, Thornton and McKenzie are pretty rough defensively but Griffith might be enough of a pest to other team's fourth lines forechecking that he can minimize their time outside of the neutral zone. please come back Huberdeau.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

It wasn't the first minutes so it's still better than MAF

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Koopa Kid posted:

Never mind, Nylander's injured. All is lost.

:rip:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Bjugstad looking a little uncomfortable at wing, but he's mostly getting into the right places and looking to attack

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: lol Martin scores from a fantastic pass from Marner. :siren:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Praise be the Marner. May he always sing.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

MRAZEK :stare:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

THAT SAVE :stonk:

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

John Carlson has been garbage this year

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Mrazek gonna drag Detroit to that WC spot

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:argh: Holtby

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Boo-gstad :mad:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Wearing Spacey in Space hoody. Go :catdrugs:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

what a great PK start. they were doing ~30 second shifts and just killing the Jackets attempts to set up with fresh legs and hyper aggression

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Trots status: Tissue wound. Looks like he knicked himself while shaving his dome. He got hit in the head with a puck.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
JVR stop trying that drat move.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
SOG for the game so far in the first period is 11-3 for the Leafs.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Caps look like garbage. They have to have one of the worst penalty differentials in the league

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Lol Lars Eller's controller unplugged for a second there.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

shot attempts 13-7 for CBJ, shots on goal 9-3. Florida is sending the puck to the point a lot and they're just firing shots right away, there's people in front of the net but nobody really trying to screen so much as they're moving through it seems like, and the point shots all seem like pretty uninspired Puck On Net shots. nothing is getting through and if it does, it's not clean

JAGR :siren: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Bob Cole still announcing at an approximate age of 106, still a better PbP guy than Randorf or Romanuk

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Go caps cat avs sharks and hawks.
Ps at Toronto. Go caps. gently caress $12 beers

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

RC Cola posted:

Go caps cat avs sharks and hawks.
Ps at Toronto. Go caps. gently caress $12 beers

I've never been to the ACC yet. Still on the bucket list.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

shots are 18-13 CBJ after 1, the goal was a pretty weak one by Bobrovsky but who cares because it was Double J scoring. Mackenzie/Thornton are so slow, they're just going to be constantly outmatched at 5v5. very depressing. none of the offensive lines looked great, Trocheck/Smith were the best forwards and the toughest matchup for Columbus but nothing special. go the Cats

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Cats good

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Stretch Marx posted:

I've never been to the ACC yet. Still on the bucket list.

I'm in obstructed view mega nose bleeds with the wife. Still more expensive than row 5 center ice 100 level in Buffalo.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
every announcing crew and media person is an endless cody ceci apologist. never understood this attitude. it takes like 15 years and an independent review committee for people to admit a bad player is actually bad.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
John Cena music at the Joe, unfortunately he did not show up and immediately deliver an AA to Ken Holland

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

RC Cola posted:

I'm in obstructed view mega nose bleeds with the wife. Still more expensive than row 5 center ice 100 level in Buffalo.

No doubt.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I forgot to add, they didn't do much with it thankfully but holy moly the Foligno/Wennberg/Saad line was killing it. they kept it in the offensive zone the entire time and didn't give the Cats a chance to take it the other way and at no time did they look threatened

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
don cherrys beetlejuice outfit.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Spring Break My Heart posted:

don cherrys beetlejuice outfit.

Came here to post this.

Knowing him he'll still be obnoxious after he's dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

let's go second period kitty cats. I hope people try and force things a little less, and let the play develop sometimes. they need to get scoring chances, not just shots towards the goalie

• Locked thread