Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What’s your favorite car manufacturer?
Ford
Chevy
Honda
Toyota
Porche
Hyundai
AMC
SHOOT VISARI
View Results

• Locked thread
Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
If our protagonist talked, he'd be the biggest rear end in a top hat of them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

CommissarMega posted:

Why does a racing game need a plot other than 'Trophy's there, go get 'em champ!'? Do we really need a rogues gallery, like Batman? Because insofar as I'm aware, we're not Batman.

If said rogue's gallery was done well, it would result in different personalities shining thru in both story and game-play in a way that works well to entertain the consumer.

Besides, many real championships have a lot of interesting characters out there.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
So, just like this fella who won his race by a quirk of the rulebook?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eLinrZEyRU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

nine-gear crow posted:

"Why did we buy this?"

I guess you like your Toyota/Subaru joint projects in trying to make basic RWD platforms for aspiring tuners. Shame the vast majority of them can't actually buy some because the economic situation's so poo poo

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

nine-gear crow posted:

You are giving me ideas, to be certain. If anyone else has any requests, please feel free to post them. We are certainly open to them.

Ok, go get whichever Lancia is in the game and do something with it.

• Locked thread