Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What’s your favorite car manufacturer?
Ford
Chevy
Honda
Toyota
Porche
Hyundai
AMC
SHOOT VISARI
View Results

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I think thats the major problem with racing games with 'story'.
They try to set it up as either street racers on the wrong side of the law or more lately douchey exclusive rich kids who race their toys.
Which naturally begets a douchebag PC.

What they should do is either make everyone massive car nerds who care more about the pros and cons of this new differential theyre tacking on or to make everyone the protagonist of my summer car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Demanding you use no car but the miata

In eye searing Kawaii Blue.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

nine-gear crow posted:

I'm suddenly very disappointed that the Ford Model T only appears in Gran Turismo 4. I have said though that if need be we will be dipping into Forza 4--the game Horizon was built off of--in case we need to show off things that aren't in Horizon, like the DMC Delorean or the AMC Gremlin or other amazingly lovely cars that are in FMS4 but not Horizon.

Hey come on the deloreans only bad points are the wheezy renault V6 and the transmission.
Stick an chevy small block in there and a proper 6 speed and its suddenly the car of everyone in 80s dreams.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Jan 10, 2017

• Locked thread