Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I would note that the correct password won't be accepted if it's on too many attempts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (13): BottleKnight, bowmore, Flying Leatherman, Hal Incandenza, JimsonTheBetrayer, Jonathan Fisk, Kashuno, Moatillata, Pinterest Mom, Quidthulhu, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero, Tobbs Gnawed

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 01st, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 5 hours.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Anyone know if the app will tell you if to many passwords or will it keep trying regardless?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Anyone know if the app will tell you if to many passwords or will it keep trying regardless?

If it says "incorrect" you can keep trying.

If it says "too many attempts" it'll be treated as wrong no matter what

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Am I the only one having a hard time with this haha

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Max don't dox me dude :/ hosed up I didn't think you would hack my stuff for this game wow

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

nope

i tried 'training' from a reverse gis and 'ithaca' and a few combinations thereof.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

no i cant do it im vt

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You'll get it. Think of passwords you'd make etc

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Jonathan Fisk posted:

i didn't even think of trying "password"

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I tried weedlorddicksucker 5 times and it didn't work.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

nope

i tried 'training' from a reverse gis and 'ithaca' and a few combinations thereof.

Ithacany didn't work either.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
You're on the right track, though. If you went to college at Ithaca and wanted to base your password on your college what would you think about maybe basing it off of

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I am loving terrible at this

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Flying Leatherman posted:

You're on the right track, though. If you went to college at Ithaca and wanted to base your password on your college what would you think about maybe basing it off of

ITHACA_IS_GORGES :grin::grin::grin:

skipping the all too easy cornell joke

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'm a WNY import, I don't get it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the gorges one is actually a terrible tourism motto

the cornell joke would be about their rep for a high suicide rate (which i think is overstated?)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mafia edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornell_gorge_suicides

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ithacaisfuckingterribleandjustasbadassyracuseifnotworse2

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Goodness.

Ithacaisfuckingterribleandjustasbadassyracuseifnotworse2

Okay, if you were proud of your time at school

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hey, it's not schenectady

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

i think i got it but i have been locked out for a long rear end time.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Somberbrero posted:

i think i got it but i have been locked out for a long rear end time.

I think my first lockout was like 30 minutes on the nose and then after that it was random but less than that.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lol just got it and learned nothing of consequence. I knew it was gonna be the case cuz of my role pm but drat.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Lol just got it and learned nothing of consequence. I knew it was gonna be the case cuz of my role pm but drat.

Your role was not of consequence?

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Your role was not of consequence?

Or did your role pm already have this information, I.e., not the same PM town received?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
christ on a cracker it was embarrassing how long that took

every body be on the lookout bc i'm coming for your bites and byes.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Flying fisherman

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

Flying fisherman

tbf it is weird.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Pinterest Mom posted:

Flying fisherman

I'm not trying to ask what his role is, just noting how strange it is that apparently that is not interesting.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

I'm not trying to ask what his role is, just noting how strange it is that apparently that is not interesting.

"Of consequence", rather.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

oh god this game is going to be complicated what did i get myself in to

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (13): BottleKnight, bowmore, Flying Leatherman, Hal Incandenza, JimsonTheBetrayer, Jonathan Fisk, Kashuno, Moatillata, Pinterest Mom, Quidthulhu, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero, Tobbs Gnawed

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 01st, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

This is a game of mafia, fyi.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

gently caress you ahhh

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Gimme 14 minutes

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidthulhu posted:

oh god this game is going to be complicated what did i get myself in to

As far as I can tell it's just role PMs hidden behind a puzzle?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Moatillata posted:

I am loving terrible at this

:smuggo:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i think there has to be more to the hacking. otherwise most of us wpuld be done with that part of the game d1.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

i think there has to be more to the hacking. otherwise most of us wpuld be done with that part of the game d1.

Yeah, there's no way this is the only way that this gets used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Yeah, there's no way this is the only way that this gets used.

Yeah, you guys are probably right.

• Locked thread