Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

PrinceRandom posted:

You forgot Jimmy G.
He was drafted after Carr ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Terelle Pryor proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is definitely a good idea. There is no chance this is not a good idea.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I really think Belichick knew BoB was gunning for Jimmy G in the third and trolled him

At least CJF has turned into a pretty good player this season I guess, unlike XSF who we drafted over Carr

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

FebrezeNinja posted:

That was fast.

That's annoying.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Yeah, he probably hadn't even gotten a parking spot yet. :mad:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Hey check this out, RGIII's wife opened a Twitter account, maybe: https://twitter.com/rgriffin88

https://twitter.com/rgriffin88/status/803708035055177731

e: already deleted, I guess, heh:

e2: cat's probably already out of the bag, but edited out the names just in case.

fsif fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Nov 29, 2016

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
RG3's exwife @rgriffin88 is blowing his poo poo up on Twitter, i'll post some tweets

edit: beaten!!

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

That was fast too

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

fsif posted:

Hey check this out, RGIII's wife opened a Twitter account, maybe: https://twitter.com/rgriffin88

Did she delete them? Aw man!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

fsif posted:

e: already deleted, I guess, heh:

e2: cat's probably already out of the bag, but edited out the names just in case.

why would you edit out names?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Please repost that Logan Thomas measurable comparison chart, I realize now I was mistaken and he is pretty much Gronk 2.0

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

No Butt Stuff posted:

Because she wants rg3 to be the only one harassed

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

Because those women probably don't want to go public.

And also because

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Metapod posted:

Because she wants rg3 to be the only one harassed

rg3 is usually the one doing the harassing so fair enough

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah, I just looked up the cached version on Google and there was a lot more.

I thought you edited out the same name on both of them, since figuring out who his girlfriend is isn't really hard.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The person Rg3's ex-wife is talking about is his current girlfriend Grete Sadeiko, who is a famous athlete from somewhere in Europe, it's not exactly a secret

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Please repost that Logan Thomas measurable comparison chart, I realize now I was mistaken and he is pretty much Gronk 2.0

Actually you were right he is no good.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Right, the other one was Meredith Baldwin, who was apparently his "texting buddy" in 2013, so neither one of these is a big secret.

But oh look, RG3 is a giant piece of poo poo with a huge ego. WHO KNEW

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Gynecolojustice posted:

The person Rg3's ex-wife is talking about is his current girlfriend Grete Sadeiko, who is a famous athlete from somewhere in Europe, it's not exactly a secret

Oh oops, will update my TMZ Sports bookmark

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It's been literally two days since RG3's girlfriend tweeted about their money being stolen out of their car so it shouldn't be hard to know who she is

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
RG3's ex is now the main suspect in the robbery

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Okay next time I'll google an athlete's relationship status and three-year-old DMing scandals before blurring out Twitter handles on a screencap, sheesh.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mr. Nice! posted:

I just went and looked at it again, and the two wideouts are off the line, and Tebow is back with a receiver. The line around the center has 3 on either side of him. There's nothing illegal about the formation.

To explain the dumb half joke half not joke because the Broncos always have been and always will be filthy cheaters and it probably is technically a penalty the left tackle appears to be lined up just barely more than a yard off the ball, which you're not supposed to do. You can see it here at 11:12 if you're quick on the pause button.

The worst thing that Tebow ever did was going on his run while a member of the Broncos.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Grittybeard posted:

To explain the dumb half joke half not joke because the Broncos always have been and always will be filthy cheaters and it probably is technically a penalty the left tackle appears to be lined up just barely more than a yard off the ball, which you're not supposed to do. You can see it here at 11:12 if you're quick on the pause button.

The worst thing that Tebow ever did was going on his run while a member of the Broncos.

I know I was just being contrary to be contrary and because that play was simply magnificent. gently caress the steelers forever and ever, amen.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Marcus Mariota is perfect in the red zone so far for his career, 32 touchdowns to zero interceptions. Titans are also #1 in red zone offense, converting 73% of the time for TDs. If the Titans get to the playoffs and have an upset or two, could he be considered for MVP? He's having a crazy good year.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MVP voting takes place before the playoffs begin so an upset or two wouldn't help him, and the Titans already have six losses so it's a hard sell

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Marcus Mariota is perfect in the red zone so far for his career, 32 touchdowns to zero interceptions. Titans are also #1 in red zone offense, converting 73% of the time for TDs. If the Titans get to the playoffs and have an upset or two, could he be considered for MVP? He's having a crazy good year.

Maybe if they weren't the titans.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

You can't be MVP if you are unable to win the AFC South. It's in the bylaws.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Well he did say they get to the playoffs and lol if you think any team in this division is getting there any other way

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
There's no fuckin way the Rams are winning 3 more games this season to reach 7-9

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

The Career of Logan Thomas:

Arizona Cardinals May 21, 2014 - Sept. 5, 2015
Miami Dolphins Sept 6, 2015 - Sept 11, 2015
Miami Dolphins Sept 15, 2015 - June 16, 2016
New York Giants June 17, 2016 - Sept 3, 2016
New York Giants Sept 5, 2016 - Sept 13, 2016
New York Giants Oct 4, 2016 - Oct 5, 2016
New York Giants Oct 25, 2016 - Nov 22, 2016
Detroit Lions Nov 28, 2016 - Nov 29, 2016
Buffalo Bills Nov 29, 2016 - ?

probably the only reason he stuck around was teams wanted him to play TE and now that he said yes of course someone was going to take a chance on putting him on their roster. I hope he's ready with like 3 days of learning blocking and routes

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

No

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

hifi posted:

probably the only reason he stuck around was teams wanted him to play TE and now that he said yes of course someone was going to take a chance on putting him on their roster. I hope he's ready with like 3 days of learning blocking and routes

I doubt he'll get many snaps, if any, on Sunday.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fsif posted:

I doubt he'll get many snaps, if any, on Sunday.

He's on the practice squad isn't he? So...yeah.

Logan Thomas: special teams wrecking ball is something I could see in theory if he wants to do it.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

well he should :colbert:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

Logan Thomas: special teams wrecking ball is something I could see in theory if he wants to do it.

I think they have to roster him because they signed him off the lions' squad

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

To get someone off another team's practice squad you have to sign them to an actual roster spot. He's on the 53 man roster, they can't even cut him for a few weeks.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I think they have to roster him because they signed him off the lions' squad

Oops, yeah they do. I read some headline that said 'signed from Lions practice squad' as 'signed to Lions practice squad.' So I didn't even know where he was now.

Still though imagine all that size and speed bearing down on a kick returner. I like my special teams idea and I hope Logan does too.

e: poo poo no wonder, the Lions had just signed him to the practice squad like yesterday then the Bills swooped in.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Nov 30, 2016

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/Don59Wayne/status/803722756814761984

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

fsif posted:

Okay next time I'll google an athlete's relationship status and three-year-old DMing scandals before blurring out Twitter handles on a screencap, sheesh.

Literally lmfao if you don't do this everyday regardless

• Locked thread