Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

fsif posted:

Okay next time I'll google an athlete's relationship status and three-year-old DMing scandals before blurring out Twitter handles on a screencap, sheesh.

Literally lmfao if you don't do this everyday regardless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Tim Tebow is a bigger fraud than Jim Bakker

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Finally we know what was in the mystery tent!

btw, assuming that some dude the cops brought is automatically guilty is really loving dumb

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Chichevache posted:

"witness reported seeing McKnight apologizing before being shot while attacker said 'that'll teach you not to gently caress with me'" or something like that...

-nowhere does the witness identify anyone
-the white guy in question was brought in because he happened to be (legally) possessing a firearm near the scene
-the cops released him which indicates in all likelihood they ran the ballistics and were satisfied it wasn't the same gun

y'all are a drat lynch mob

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I'm not sure I'd trust our fine reporters to realize the intricacies of suspect vs perpetrator

I mean I'm all for making dumb jokes about this, I just think it's silly to go "idiot cops obviously that's him!" based on zero evidence

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
y'all are arguing from the assumption that this guy did it based on 1 news article

they held him overnight, and in a department as large as NO, that should be plenty of time to run ballistics, and then they released him so this probably ain't the guy I'm sorry

Look, we don't know poo poo. Maybe the entire NOLA police department is full of overt racists, maybe this guy has mob ties and they're letting him go to get the bigger fish, maybe he's got nothing to do with it

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I know it wasn't the guy because I shot Joe, told that bitch not to mess with me

hifi posted:

They ran the ballistics
well ok then

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Amy Pole Her posted:

Oh man did MagicPants spend $20 to be horribly passive aggressive? Lol

actually wasn't me, I have spent exactly $0 on these forums

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Dec 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Flikken posted:

How did you get your account hmmmmmm?

friend of mine who no longer posts here bought it for me back when the forums weren't dead and gay

• Locked thread