Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Satan's final victory of Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Tim Tebow, who has been washed out of the league for like 4 years, was going to take over for Brady who is currently putting up MVP-rate numbers

The sponsorship thing though...

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hubris is a sin, my son

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I am already mentally preparing myself for a 10-6 finish to miss playoffs.

I would dance in the streets for 10-6

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I will always be grateful to Tebow for that one game. Also the following game where he ran like 25 yards backwards then ate a sack

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cash Monet posted:

Bad primetime matchups are usually the results of bad luck, not bad judgment. Indianapolis has a name QB and the Jets were a playoff team last year. It looked like a solid matchup in August.

The Jets were in the hunt but the wild cards were the Steelers and Chiefs

But yeah it did look like a solid matchup since the Colts were in the division race all the way to the final week despite Luck missing almost the entire season

(this is more of an indictment of the AFCS than anything)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

fsif posted:

You're correct, but I'll never get over the four prime time Bears games.

Also four Texans prime time games

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

When I think botched celebrations the first two that immediately come to mind are Gus Frerotte concussing himself and Bill Gramática tearing his ACL

Not exactly a celebration, but Leon Lett holding the ball out behind him

big money big clit posted:

There's definitely a hazy line between the confidence often needed to be a successful professional athlete and maniac delusion, but Timbo thinking he's going to be the next Tom Brady after effectively washing out of the league is well over than line, to the wrong side.

Probably plenty of smoke being blown up his rear end too though, like with his latest baseball venture where you kept hearing "He has an 80 power tool!" which is just :lol:

Intruder fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Nov 29, 2016

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

He also moonwalks all the way back to his yacht

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

TheChirurgeon posted:

DeSean Jackson spiking the ball at the one yard line

Marion Barber backflipping onto his head

Lamar Jackson doing the Heisman pose then losing to Kentucky

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I was unaware anyone watched this year's Hard Knocks

The thread was like 3 pages long

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

He did have that one really sweet TD pass for the Cardinals though

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I really think Belichick knew BoB was gunning for Jimmy G in the third and trolled him

At least CJF has turned into a pretty good player this season I guess, unlike XSF who we drafted over Carr

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It's been literally two days since RG3's girlfriend tweeted about their money being stolen out of their car so it shouldn't be hard to know who she is

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MVP voting takes place before the playoffs begin so an upset or two wouldn't help him, and the Titans already have six losses so it's a hard sell

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Well he did say they get to the playoffs and lol if you think any team in this division is getting there any other way

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

TheChirurgeon posted:

Overthecap has a good analysis this week on which teams are getting the most value for their money on Defense. Baltimore is the clear winner here, but New England, Pittsburgh, and Dallas were surprising, since they haven't performed great but also aren't spending poo poo on their defenses.
http://overthecap.com/best-worst-value-defenses-2016/

OTOH JJ Watt makes a pretty healthy percentage of the total defensive salary and has been out basically all year

"Part of your ability is your AVAILA-" *gunshot*

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Karma would be the Seahawks moving to OKC

schweens posted:

Clay Matthews is saying that block where he got hosed up Monday Night is a cheapshot:

Somewhere Kaepernick is laughing his rear end off

How on earth is that a cheap shot

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MacheteZombie posted:

Just remember the song:

My Neck
My Back
My (CENSORED RADIO VERSION)
Just like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiFNrO33bSo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

On the plus side he has a pretty sweet Tom Brady mask

Shangri-Law School posted:

Braxton Miller, has made some plays

Eh, at best he's made like two plays though he did put one dude absolutely on roller skates for his one touchdown of the season

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Rivers turns 35 in a week and once he's retired unless something changes fast that's going to be a reallllly bad Chargers team

At least they have Bosa though, holy poo poo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chilichimp posted:

He's going to the Texans and he'll like it.

God I wish

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

How bad is your line in Houston? If you can free up some cap next year Romo might be around :shepface:

In theory, pretty decent. Top 10ish? At least, if we get a right tackle now that ours tore BOTH patella tendons in one play

But yeah, Romo isn't coming here. If he did, this would be a serious Superbowl contender but Houston isn't allowed to have nice things for the most part

Intruder fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Dec 2, 2016

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Texans still have to sign Nuk to a long term deal

Assuming he loving wants to at this point which is questionable

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It was clearly self defense. Did you not see how black McKnight was?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ah yes, the map built by seeing how often people google "friend of the family"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Thankfully despite my mod powers my opinion on the matter doesn't have any actual effect on due process so I'm allowed to form opinions based on information as it comes instead of waiting until all the facts are in (ie: letting time go by and forgetting all about it)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

quote:

Authorities named the shooter as Ronald Gasser, 54, and said he stayed at the scene and turned his gun in to officers.

:shrug:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Siemian out vs Jacksonville, the Broncos are screwed without Northwestern's finest

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Well it helps that the Niners had a shutdown defense while the Falcons are still researching this thing they call "defense"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

So I spent around $100 that day just dicking with him changing his title over and over. It was fun.

uh

Spoeank posted:

The only time I bought an av was when I bought BrownThunder an andey avatar and he lost his mind accusing every bengals poster of doing it. His fits went on for weeks.

:allears:

lmao

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I guess I can't say much, I let DKCecil panhandle me for $50

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

el penis is the one who lied about being in the Texas marching band right?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The guy who killed Joe McKnight has a previous arrest for road rage

http://deadspin.com/joe-mcknights-alleged-killer-has-a-previous-arrest-on-r-1789631180

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

What I get from that article is to never call the number on one of those "am I driving badly" bumper stickers.

Malcolm in the Middle even had an episode about this

Oh god I'm old

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chichevache posted:

I've watched every episode 10+ times and I don't recall that one.

Malcom's dad got a truck driver fired and then there was a wreck that created a massive traffic jam and he spent the entire time hiding from her as she searched for whoever called it in

Also Malcolm met a girl who was just like him and hosed up getting her number

e: Oh I remember, she was reaching out her car window with a paper that had her number and the dog that Malcom's mom had broken a window to let out of a car snatched it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chichevache posted:

I think you may be misremembering the episode or conflating it with another show. Hal gets into a bit of a road rage incident with the driver who crashes and causes the traffic jam, but he never calls a number or has to hide from anyone. The episode aired in 2000 and the Wilkerson's were too broke to have a cell phone back then.

Edit
I'm a Krelboyne who majored in MitM trivia. Who wants to step to me next. :colbert:

the truth is even sadder. I've gotten baked and watched that show and Scrubs so many loving times. :smith:

They have my favorite scene, en espanol!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpgMh8ywZtE

Hm

Well my perhaps faulty memory tells me there was some instance of Hal calling in about someone's driving and then she got fired and he had to try not to get found out in some episode of it

And man "the next big star Frankie Muniz" sure didn't do much after that show

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

big money big clit posted:

He was a race car driver for a while, which is incredibly cooler than being an actor.

The car does all the work :colbert:

Who would have thought Hal would be the actor with the biggest future from that show

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Bananana posted:

This is an episode of Monk.

Oh well poo poo

Also a good show though. Thanks fam

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

*continues to count out touchdown tom*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Athanatos posted:

Gronk gets 69 career touchdowns. Throws a 69 theme'd bro party. "I wish this party would never end!"

and the monkey paw closes a finger

Also played in 69 wins

• Locked thread