Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Whatever the Rams record is, I hope it gives the Titans a top 10 pick. Then maybe we can trade our first for a bunch of second and third round picks, that'd be ideal as we don't have a second this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Marcus Mariota is perfect in the red zone so far for his career, 32 touchdowns to zero interceptions. Titans are also #1 in red zone offense, converting 73% of the time for TDs. If the Titans get to the playoffs and have an upset or two, could he be considered for MVP? He's having a crazy good year.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

well he should :colbert:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I enjoyed Fishhead when he coached the Titans. He coached to run the dang ball, play field position, have a tough defense and a reliable kicker to win it in the 4th quarter. Not the most glamorous way to coach but he was successful and the Titans had a good run in the early 00s.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I wouldn't be surprised if they arrested and charged him in a few days once more witness statements and evidence is gathered. At least you hope.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Thanks for the top 5 draft pick Rams :hehe:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Grittybeard posted:

Everyone share your favorite Jeff Fisher memories.

I peed next to him at a movie theater urinal once

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Did you sneak a peak?

I did not, he's a tiny guy though. Stature wise.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The Titans were on a bye this week so did not get to participate in the personalized cleat thing that was going on, so they asked the NFL if they could wear them next game since they missed out. Nope, says the NFL. You can wear them in pregame but must change at game time. Delanie Walker and Jason McCourty have already come out and said they will wear them during the game anyway and take the fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
That picture owns so hard

• Locked thread