Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Grittybeard posted:

Illegal formation, six men on the line, the play was illegal and never should have counted.

I am doomed to point this out every time someone mentions Tebow, I have accepted my fate.

I just went and looked at it again, and the two wideouts are off the line, and Tebow is back with a receiver. The line around the center has 3 on either side of him. There's nothing illegal about the formation.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Nov 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

a patagonian cavy posted:

That following game is also the one where Tom Brady punted the ball on 3rd down because the Patriots were up by so much

Unquestionably the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen in a football game and it owned incredibly hard

Quick kicks loving own.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

TheChirurgeon posted:

DeSean Jackson spiking the ball at the one yard line

Marion Barber backflipping onto his head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2SAnyvFbUk

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Leon Einstein posted:

We're just assuming that Brady will win out and throw zero picks? Dak has a better win percentage.

And he's only thrown one more pick with the same passing TD number. He also has 5 rushing TDs as well.

I'm not saying that Prescott should be MVP, but that he's got just as good a story or better than Brady.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

evilweasel posted:

the same passing TD number when you have four more games played isn't that great a stat

Dak has 5 rushing TDs to Brady's 0.

Edit - once again I'm not saying that Dak should be MVP. I'm just saying that Brady isn't a shoe in for MVP.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Nov 29, 2016

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

zimbomonkey posted:

As someone who has followed Cam Newton, get ready for people to totally ignore or discount Dak's rush TDs

Dak actually slides and gets late hit penalties, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Grittybeard posted:

To explain the dumb half joke half not joke because the Broncos always have been and always will be filthy cheaters and it probably is technically a penalty the left tackle appears to be lined up just barely more than a yard off the ball, which you're not supposed to do. You can see it here at 11:12 if you're quick on the pause button.

The worst thing that Tebow ever did was going on his run while a member of the Broncos.

I know I was just being contrary to be contrary and because that play was simply magnificent. gently caress the steelers forever and ever, amen.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Amy Pole Her posted:

Literally never have bought anyone an avatar ever. It's just the stupidest thing.

A few years back while drunk and bored I changed el penis' title to something else. within minutes he bought his old one back. So I spent around $100 that day just dicking with him changing his title over and over. It was fun.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Spoeank posted:

The only time I bought an av was when I bought BrownThunder an andey avatar and he lost his mind accusing every bengals poster of doing it. His fits went on for weeks.

:allears:

:lol:

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

$100 well spent I say

i was shocked how fast he would change it back sometimes. he really loved his anime avatar I suppose.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Intruder posted:

el penis is the one who lied about being in the Texas marching band right?

Sounds about right. I seem to remember he had a raging hatred of baylor for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

I buy avs and namechanges for the worthy :pwn:

You have a fantastic av, btw. My corgi has his full tail, though.

• Locked thread