Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
he wanks off to transfer rumors and wants to suck off arsens tiny pee pee under his massive coat haha

Anyway here is a table

This table looks fairly loving win to me because my best team whcich is the Chels are at the top of it after beating the epic Totts.

Also we had the legugue cup or whatever the gently caress its called and arsenal lost which is good because they are poo poo and all their players have aids

Also I am looking forward to the Chels beating Mancchester city this weekend

Also here is a picture of my favorite player Captain, Leader, LEgend John Terry

I hope we can see big John Terry lift the english preimer legue trophy again at the end of the season.

Anyway I hope we can get back to reading 9000 pages of mancchester united discussion and why they are good/not good. As someone who likes big Jose Mourinho I would like him to do well but i loving hate mancchester united so I am conflicted.

also i cant wait for the boxing day games folks auuuuuuugh yeah folks motherfucking leftover turkey sammich some epic beers and all the foot to watcgh, my wallet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
United are 8 points from top 4, and 9 points from relegation lmao

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I liked reading this op but I don't like the Chels op

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

oliwan posted:

United are 8 points from top 4, and 9 points from relegation lmao

I dont even know who you support as all you seem to do is slag off Liverpool and United?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

The Big Taff Man posted:

I dont even know who you support as all you seem to do is slag off Liverpool and United?

He doesn't even know which country he's from

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm a free floating signifier without country or club. I am purely sustained by manchester United lols.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
It seems every time I support a club (eg man u which I wrote a really funny thread about, let me know if you need the url as I have it saved in my bookmarks even though his was a year ago and only 4 people replied. Another eg is arsenal who I paid £13 to watch at Emirates stadium last night as they crashed out of the coca cola cup to southampton because arsene wenger believes the colour silver to be unlucky and named a team of black teenagers with double barrelled names too long to fit on their shirts because their parents are divorced because black men due to their poweful but indiacriminate sex drives consider marriage to be just another form of state-sanctioned slavery) something goes wrong and the club loses, or do I mean lose. So watch out and be nice to me or I'll start to support YOUR team ha

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Glad you're back, Craig

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Breath Ray posted:

It seems every time I support a club (eg man u which I wrote a really funny thread about, let me know if you need the url as I have it saved in my bookmarks even though his was a year ago and only 4 people replied. Another eg is arsenal who I paid £13 to watch at Emirates stadium last night as they crashed out of the coca cola cup to southampton because arsene wenger believes the colour silver to be unlucky and named a team of black teenagers with double barrelled names too long to fit on their shirts because their parents are divorced because black men due to their poweful but indiacriminate sex drives consider marriage to be just another form of state-sanctioned slavery) something goes wrong and the club loses, or do I mean lose. So watch out and be nice to me or I'll start to support YOUR team ha

Your stint as a Chapecoense fan didn't last long

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Haha, probably going to he'll for laughing at that so I'll add soem useful info in mitigation. Last night there was a minutes silence for the victims of the plane crash and it was especially badly observed which is probably why lucas perez, who I reckon is Brazilian played so badly as the Lone striker. Must have been saints fans as arsenal fans are good at keeping quiet haha. But if I can be serious a moment I think it's really sad hose players were cut down in the prime of life before many of them even had the chance to retire and develop diabetes and die in their early fifties.

Player ratings:

Ramsay - crap tricks and dived a lot. Should of ben sold in the summer 1/10
The ox - came on as sub to loud Cheers and went straight into CL winner Ryan bertrands pocket the rest of the game 1.5/10
Wobes - bambi on fuckng ice 0/10
Gibbo - captain for the night and failed to get in the opposition half let alone score which Ryan Bertrand did -10/10

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Come home, Aaron.

And then drive west a bit further.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
im glad my best team liverpool are second in the league and are going to win the whole thing forever and then jurgen klopp lines up to get kissed on the mouth by every liverpool fan in a very manly way

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
it's a funny old game

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

vyelkin posted:

im glad my best team liverpool are second in the league and are going to win the whole thing forever and then jurgen klopp lines up to get kissed on the mouth by every liverpool fan in a very manly way

Jurgen Klapp

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
tbf the name for my thread was bad and I was getting tired of seeing it. I still think it's dumb that we're going to have 3-4 page monthly threads that no one's going to bother to make for the first week of any month.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

blue footed boobie posted:

tbf the name for my thread was bad and I was getting tired of seeing it. I still think it's dumb that we're going to have 3-4 page monthly threads that no one's going to bother to make for the first week of any month.

Can you please address the allegations in the OP

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Kwagga posted:

Can you please address the allegations in the OP

he wanks off to transfer rumors

confirmed

and wants to suck off arsens tiny pee pee

confirmed

under his massive coat haha

I don't know about this I'm not sure this is possible

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

December has loads of matches I think we'll be okay

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'm going to watch Man City destroy the chels on a cinema screen with over 9000 Long Island iced teas ftw

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

agreed, the 37 pages of premier league discussion we had over the last two months will be condensed into just 3-4 pages per thread if we do monthly threads again, and also no one will make new threads for a week as proven by the thread we are currently posting in which was definitely not made on the first of the month

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Breath Ray posted:

a fresh of breath ray

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
cazorla is out for three months bc of ankle surgery. owned

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

chuggo is BACK posted:

cazorla is out for three months bc of ankle surgery. owned

It's really cool and good that he was out for over a month before they realized he needed surgery. The whole team plays much better when he's around, so it looks like arsenal will be aiming for the fourth place trophy again.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

City v Chelsea is probably the biggest game of the season so far. Chelsea win and it cements their position at the top of the table and (assuming Liverpool also win) establishes a gap between the top two and the rest. City win and the table stays incredibly tight - and opens the door back up to the four chasers.

Draw and Liverpool are gonna win the league.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I dunno why makeing moar threads is bad. Hell, ill try and make a thread every month and ill post a picture of John Yerry i.n every op if nobody else does it 😎👍

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

track day bro! posted:

I dunno why makeing moar threads is bad. Hell, ill try and make a thread every month and ill post a picture of John Yerry i.n every op if nobody else does it 😎👍

Is posting a pic of John Terry in the op a rule now

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Bape Culture posted:

I'm going to watch Man City destroy the chels on a cinema screen with over 9000 Long Island iced teas ftw

goals pouring in from a pretty dece height

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

The Big Taff Man posted:

Is posting a pic of John Terry in the op a rule now

It's strongly suggested iykwim

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Feel free to us this one next op

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
upset that the chels vs blood money game is at 7am EST

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

It's really cool and good that he was out for over a month before they realized he needed surgery. The whole team plays much better when he's around, so it looks like arsenal will be aiming for the fourth place trophy again.

Counterpoint: He's been out for over a month and Arsenal have been in good form.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

sassassin posted:

Counterpoint: He's been out for over a month and Arsenal have been in good form.

Arsenal fans really overestimate his importance to the side. He definitely plays better with any of the other midfielders than those same players do with each other, but he's not the difference between winning and losing. He's the difference between winning and winning comfortably. Cazorla is also getting on in age and picking up more injuries so Arsenal need to learn to live without him. It would help if Wenger would decide on which two midfielders should play in the middle (hint: Xhaka is one of them) because he has just about every other area of the pitch figured out.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

sassassin posted:

Eh, 4 draws and a loss since he's been out. It's a noticeable drop in form.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

track day bro! posted:

agreed, pictures of John Yerry for everyone

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
yerry carefully

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Eh, 4 draws and a loss since he's been out. It's a noticeable drop in form.

The kids team lost and the draws were against Big Teams.

Check your top 4 privilege and stop whining about nothing. Other teams have things far worse, you know.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

sassassin posted:

The kids team lost and the draws were against Big Teams.

Check your top 4 privilege and stop whining about nothing. Other teams have things far worse, you know.

That's right, you could have an American manager rather than an American owner.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Try an American manager, two American owners and an ex-Arsenal goalkeeping coach.

It's bad.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

good op and threat title imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I am happy that TRP is alive enough for monthly threads again, we did it everyone. And by we I mean not me because ive been dead

• Locked thread