Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Ewar Woowar posted:

I still like everyone on here- except for that Leicester pedo dude.

The nicest words anybody's ever said to me.

opus111 fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Dec 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

https://www.facebook.com/adidasFootballUK/videos/1233966853339967/

All of this. Every comment. Every adidas reply. Every shot. Is genuinely embarrassing. What a complete and utter load of shite

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bape Culture posted:

https://www.facebook.com/adidasFootballUK/videos/1233966853339967/

All of this. Every comment. Every adidas reply. Every shot. Is genuinely embarrassing. What a complete and utter load of shite

Holy poo poo

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Mourinho is actually a moron. Everyone in the world could tell that sitting back and bringing on Fellaini were wrong things to do.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
lol at united bashing being a way to deflect from Liverpool losing to bournemouth

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

PirateBob posted:

Mourinho is actually a moron. Everyone in the world could tell that sitting back and bringing on Fellaini were wrong things to do.
Bringing Fellaini on isn't a bad thing to do after deciding to sit on a lead, for obvious reasons. Fellaini giving away a penalty literally minutes after coming on can't really be blamed on Mourinho either. But the fact is United should never have sat back like that, it's not the first time they've done it this season and every time they always look like they're going to concede (and usually or perhaps always do).

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Paperhouse posted:

Bringing Fellaini on isn't a bad thing to do after deciding to sit on a lead, for obvious reasons. Fellaini giving away a penalty literally minutes after coming on can't really be blamed on Mourinho either. But the fact is United should never have sat back like that, it's not the first time they've done it this season and every time they always look like they're going to concede (and usually or perhaps always do).

Actually, it can

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Paperhouse posted:

Yes, it really is a bad thing, as he is a clumsy oaf. And Jose should be well aware of that fact.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
A Jose Mourinho team sitting back to grind out a win at 1-0 up? Well now I've seen everything

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Chelsea are going to walk the league aren't they

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Liverpool are serious about player conduct

https://twitter.com/OliverKayTimes/status/805506621556322304

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

straight up brolic posted:

Probably. I mean I want to think Arsenal *might* be there, but yeah no :(

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

lmao this owns, what a terrible signing all round (apart from those two spurs games)

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

straight up brolic posted:

They'll probably slip up a bit when costa inevitably gets injured, but yeah probably.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

They're about to sell good lad Mama Sakho for missing a plane and walking around with a funny giant dog.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Balotelli is less of a thug than Aguero, disgraceful player, a flat track bully who starts thugging it up when things dont go his way, get him out of english football asap

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Balotelli owns, and you know Raiola came up with that clause.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I'm bustin'

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Not sure why this is just being reported, it was widely known when he signed for us that he was given a large list of things he could not do. And, as far as I'm aware, he stuck to it pretty well. It was his attitude which led to him leaving, not any conduct issues.

Paddyb posted:

They're about to sell good lad Mama Sakho for missing a plane and walking around with a funny giant dog.

We're selling Sakho for not bothering to turn up to physio sessions whilst ostensibly injured, and for nearly missing an intercontinental flight delaying an international tour.

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

EvilHawk posted:

Not sure why this is just being reported, it was widely known when he signed for us that he was given a large list of things he could not do. And, as far as I'm aware, he stuck to it pretty well. It was his attitude which led to him leaving, not any conduct issues.

It's funny because he gets a million quid for only spitting on two people a year, hth

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Byolante posted:

lol at united bashing being a way to deflect from Liverpool losing to bournemouth

The United Bashing started way before Liverpool lost today, but you go believe whatever you want. I'll be busy with my bust cycle.

In all seriousness, I'm trying to look up how many times Liverpool have managed to win while playing Lucas as a centre-back. He's a lovely guy, but the club seems to be struggling to find a way to use him that doesn't imbalance the team and cause defensive panic.

Brony Car fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Dec 5, 2016

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/EmilyRogawski/status/805472635694043136

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

EvilHawk posted:

Not sure why this is just being reported

Because it's hilarious and makes the people who run your club look like a bunch of clowns.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lol

http://www.emilyfc.com/

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

She's been retweeted into my Twitter feed in the past, and she's a real piece of work.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

trem_two posted:

She's been retweeted into my Twitter feed in the past, and she's a real piece of work.

Are. EmilyFC ARE a piece of work.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
:catdrugs::mason:

https://twitter.com/jesmarwaha/status/805468299882594309

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

please let it be real hahah

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

TelekineticBear! posted:

Balotelli is less of a thug than Aguero, disgraceful player, a flat track bully who starts thugging it up when things dont go his way, get him out of english football asap

Couldn't agree more, op.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Hahaha

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Either that or he just wiped his nose on his jacket.

Not sure which is worse tbh

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

franks posted:

It's funny because he gets a million quid for only spitting on two people a year, hth

blue footed boobie posted:

Because it's hilarious and makes the people who run your club look like a bunch of clowns.

i guarantee your clubs have similar clauses in players contracts hth

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

EvilHawk posted:

He got a million quid if he only spat on two players in a year.

That's not a standard clause.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Can you imagine negotiating that clause?

"£1m bonus if you never spit on anyone"

"Woah woah, let's be reasonable..."

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It's a poorly constructed clause. Why not just impose a fine per spitting incident? Or keep the bonus and reduce it by a percentage every time? It makes no sense to give him two "free" spits.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/PageB95/status/805579782087987201

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Byolante posted:

West Brom have scored more goals than United.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The editor knew.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Brendan Rodgers posted:

West Brom have scored more goals than United.

I'm not sure if this is a burn or praise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

EvilHawk posted:

Yes, I'm sure you are basing this claim on all sorts of solid information.

• Locked thread