Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Will this game have a crossover with Fire Emblem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
What kind of consequences become more likely from having a free bar. Has an all out brawl been coded in yet?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

I can't remember if that was a genuine effort on crimzon haze dude's part or if it was a joke made up by someone else.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

raditts posted:

I can't remember if that was a genuine effort on crimzon haze dude's part or if it was a joke made up by someone else.
Joke. Forums user reach42 made that.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

can I be the guy that inevitably noclips in and starts mic spamming some hot memes from the early 2000s and/or late 90s?

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

We're d!

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
are there any mods for this wedding planning game

psych

i made one, but im not publishing it until dennis gives me the piece of loving paper

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I planned my wedding on ULTRA-VIOLENCE difficulty.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Does it include wife-breeding gameplay? NOT interested if it doesn't.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Does anyone know how to get past the flower arrangements mini-game? I swear I've clicked every loving thing in this loving shop and it won't let me advance.

Kephael
Apr 2, 2016
It's great the application name is camel cased, it reminds me of programming in Java. I wonder if the programmer named the application, which would explain the camel casing.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I had my wedding at a mako reactor and me and the missus jumped into the lifestream after saying our vows

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I support same genre marriage

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
★☆☆☆☆ - Terrible app. I tried to use this to plan my wedding and my fiancee left me after she found out I was sleeping with her sister. Will not use again.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
How's the singleplayer?

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Donnerberg posted:

How's the singleplayer?

Not only is there no single-player campaign, I got this to play with my buddy Dave and there's no couch co-op.

From our knowledge of women we came up with several ways we could have worked it in, so there's really no excuse for the developer to have included it.

the nucas
Sep 12, 2002

abagofcheetos posted:

if your wedding doesnt take place on e1m1 why the gently caress are you getting married

i got married on tokay's towers.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

Jesus christ. It started out really not so great but I was not prepared for the rest.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

in hitman blood money you can dress up as a priest and perform a wedding. is there a way to stop hitmen coming to my wedding?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

where the red fern gropes posted:

in hitman blood money you can dress up as a priest and perform a wedding. is there a way to stop hitmen coming to my wedding?

No there is not. Try to make sure you get married in a building without any chandeliers.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Cowman posted:

can I be the guy that inevitably noclips in and starts mic spamming some hot memes from the early 2000s and/or late 90s?

"shove it! kiss off! you smell!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pladdicus posted:

Jesus christ. It started out really not so great but I was not prepared for the rest.
The best part is that it's deliberately bad music created by a real musician to sound like terrible amateur music. It's a seriously genius work. I love it.

• Locked thread