Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:aronrex:

https://twitter.com/prowrestlingnet/status/804022196628815878?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Znc67uHsg

Billy Corgan is an idiot!

https://twitter.com/gocalldapolice/status/799715796637224960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Cody is gone! Maria is gone! Everyone is gone!

TNA Wrestling!

CROSS THE LEIN

if any information is wrong, i'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Can we please get all the relevant Aron Rex images on the first page of this, e.g. the original hand on mouth picture, the version with the hand made much larger, the version where he's on a talk show and the hand is shopped in, the shop of that godawful hype comic, and so on

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jenny Angel posted:

Can we please get all the relevant Aron Rex images on the first page of this, e.g. the original hand on mouth picture, the version with the hand made much larger, the version where he's on a talk show and the hand is shopped in, the shop of that godawful hype comic, and so on

I'm on it :toot:

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Thank you, I truly appreciate it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Including this just because i laugh at it every time

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DJExile posted:

Including this just because i laugh at it every time

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:aronrex:

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
I loving love wrestling.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

this is the 2nd time a black woman has humiliated a rhodes

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Looking at this picture is the most enjoyment me or anyone else has ever gotten out of anything related to the Shera Shuffle.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Courtesy of tumbler:

Courtesy of life:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Dario the Wop posted:

Courtesy of tumbler:

very schindler's list

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I can't stop laughing at the Theodore Rex cover

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Aron Rex

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im sorry

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

His character is John Candy from PT&A

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

never apologize

never stop

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
When I saw the thread title I thought "Eh, this Aron Rex thing has been going on for long enough now" but then I laughed a solid five minutes at all the pictures DJExile has compiled.

Voted 5. Thank you Aron Rex.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

oatgan posted:

very schindler's list

Does anyone still have that picture of Dixie that was very Schindler's List?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

mariooncrack posted:

Does anyone still have that picture of Dixie that was very Schindler's List?

i did this when the harris twins were initially trying to buy the company

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
EDIT : Oops double post

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

DJExile posted:

never apologize

never stop

The TNA motto.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Is this the end of Aron Rex?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There was a spot in which Mandrews slowly began riding his dorky-rear end skateboard down the ramp IN THE MIDDLE OF A loving MATCH and he promptly got blasted and it was one of the funniest things I've seen in forever.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Eddie Kingston's new ring gear lookin' like a budget-rear end Roman Reigns. I thought this was worth reporting.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

There was a spot in which Mandrews slowly began riding his dorky-rear end skateboard down the ramp IN THE MIDDLE OF A loving MATCH and he promptly got blasted and it was one of the funniest things I've seen in forever.

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/804500568408473601

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Eddie Kingston's new ring gear lookin' like a budget-rear end Roman Reigns. I thought this was worth reporting.

Shield gear has a long tradition of covering up shameful guts dating back to our old friend and dadshamer Big Boss Man.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

SevenStringGuru posted:

Every time I see this I can only think of Homer Simpson. Its that 4,5,6o'clock thing goin on

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I had this song in my head and now so do you.

https://twitter.com/PopTV/status/740260052871741440

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I may be wrong but there are at least two people in that commercial who were gone when it aired right

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Dec 2, 2016

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

PUT 'EM THROUGH A TABLE AND A TABLE AND ANOTHER TABLE PUT 'EM THROUGH A TABLE WITH A PILE DRIVE

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

flashy_mcflash posted:

Shield gear has a long tradition of covering up shameful guts dating back to our old friend and dadshamer Big Boss Man.

Hey hey hey now, Big Boss Man was totally loving svelte in the shield gear compared to the blue cop shirt

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i really miss The Big Boss Man

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RZApublican posted:

I may be wrong but there are at least two people in that commercial who were gone when it aired right

I think I see: Bobby Roode, Velvet Sky, James Storm technically left once, Awesome Kong, Eric Young, Kurt Angle, TJP

Tweet was June 7, all of them were gone by then. Storm left AND came back by then. Kong was fired by then for fighting Reby in front of Maxel

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Chris James 2 posted:

I think I see: Bobby Roode, Velvet Sky, James Storm technically left once, Awesome Kong, Eric Young, Kurt Angle, TJP

Tweet was June 7, all of them were gone by then. Storm left AND came back by then. Kong was fired by then for fighting Reby in front of Maxel

drat, that's some Potemkin village poo poo right there

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brock Lesnar posted:

i really miss The Big Boss Man

Me, too. :smith: Pretty good worker for a big guy, amazing accent for his character, seemed to be a pretty chill dude irl.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

PWInsider posted:

TNA informed talents this week that they will indeed be taping at Universal Studios the week of 1/4-1/10 in Orlando, Florida. Based on the plan that was laid out to talents, it's going to be a pretty rough week that includes two days that will see the company do double tapings, which will bring them up to enough Impact Wrestling episodes through the end of March. Not even including Xplosion and 1-2 One Night Only PPV tapings, that's likely the most material any wrestling company would have filmed over the course of one set of TV tapings ever. That is going to be one tired roster at the end of that run.

Put another needle in EC3, he's gonna need it.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Does anyone have the link to the original thread where the AJ Styles TNAasylum award surfaced? I remember it being hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chromatic posted:

Does anyone have the link to the original thread where the AJ Styles TNAasylum award surfaced? I remember it being hilarious

It'd be around June 2014. This was when they gave it to him:
http://www.tnasylum.com/2014/06/aj-styles-accepts-pioneer-award-date.html

e: here you go
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639252

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Dec 2, 2016

• Locked thread