Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There was a spot in which Mandrews slowly began riding his dorky-rear end skateboard down the ramp IN THE MIDDLE OF A loving MATCH and he promptly got blasted and it was one of the funniest things I've seen in forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Eddie Kingston's new ring gear lookin' like a budget-rear end Roman Reigns. I thought this was worth reporting.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

PUT 'EM THROUGH A TABLE AND A TABLE AND ANOTHER TABLE PUT 'EM THROUGH A TABLE WITH A PILE DRIVE

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

I think it was, yeah

it was indeed and it was loving great

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shine posted:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Children being involved in wrestling is carny as gently caress but that's SO ADORABLE

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lodin posted:

Just realised that Sandow without a beard really looks like Spoony, only fat and even more depressed and alchoholic.

Good god almighty he loving does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HerraS posted:

when bryan and vinny reviewed the first ever russo booked tna show in 2006 bryan asked vinny to come up with anyone else whos been more succesful with less talent at their job

vinny thought for a few seconds, then said

'billy corgan?'

OH MY GOD I have listened to those comps like literally 20 times over the years and this just hit me :lol:

Also Total Nonstop Deletion was pretty okay. Worth it for Helms angrily screaming "KICK THAT BOAT'S rear end!" in a line that does not eclipse, but rivals the original "IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!"

• Locked thread