Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:aronrex:

https://twitter.com/prowrestlingnet/status/804022196628815878?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Znc67uHsg

Billy Corgan is an idiot!

https://twitter.com/gocalldapolice/status/799715796637224960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Cody is gone! Maria is gone! Everyone is gone!

TNA Wrestling!

CROSS THE LEIN

if any information is wrong, i'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jenny Angel posted:

Can we please get all the relevant Aron Rex images on the first page of this, e.g. the original hand on mouth picture, the version with the hand made much larger, the version where he's on a talk show and the hand is shopped in, the shop of that godawful hype comic, and so on

I'm on it :toot:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Including this just because i laugh at it every time

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

never apologize

never stop

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dario the Wop posted:

Addendum to my previous post, here's the GFW version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWUkO1IMTK4

these are great

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Aron Rex

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

grack posted:

So Aron Rex is back to comedy jobber, huh

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah, it's justified every once in a while when it's like Christian or Angle or something, but TNA has always taken WWE castoffs and immediately put them at the top of the card, no matter how big of jobbers they were.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lol

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

So, people actually likes the deletion things or is ironic? I watched the first one and the thing they did on ppv and i found it pathetic.

It's dumb as hell but it's basically the Hardys being complete hams on no budget, which makes it great.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

MinibarMatchman posted:

once matt is gone tna is hosed for real

Oh they're hosed anyway, and they have been for a few years now. Matt might be delaying the inevitable but in no way can he or anyone actually rescue this lovely promotion.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Vic Venom, a former TITAN out of New York might be able to.

I'm guessing you're joking but poo poo, if anything, he's one of the biggest reasons they're in the situation they are now.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Lodin posted:

Just realised that Sandow without a beard really looks like Spoony, only fat and even more depressed and alchoholic.

:stare:

gently caress

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah TNA from like 05-07 definitely had their share of bullshit but Angle, Joe, Daniels, and AJ were all busting their asses so each episode usually had at least 1 or 2 good matches.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HerraS posted:

when bryan and vinny reviewed the first ever russo booked tna show in 2006 bryan asked vinny to come up with anyone else whos been more succesful with less talent at their job

vinny thought for a few seconds, then said

'billy corgan?'

ahahaha

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Phenix Rising posted:

Didn't TNA make a big deal about some Von Erich sons showing up before? What happened to them?

I think that was when they were still NWA-TNA

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Seriously at this point they may as well do what they can to get some more money out of it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

$6/month to see lovely wrestling, and access to all the poo poo that's already all over youtube.

And what the hell is TNA Unfinished Business?

is it a listing of all the people they owe money to? :v:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

Rest in piece tits and rear end wrestling.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Needs More Ditka posted:

Did Vince ever buy the tape library?

no

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Did TNA ever have any kind of developmental territory? I remember some of their debuts were of guys who were like stunningly green. Magnus definitely was at first.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oatgan posted:

They had a relationship with OVW for a while and most of the Gut Check tryouts came through there

I completely forgot this, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

New thread on the way, gimme a sec

E: Here ya go kids

DJExile fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jan 3, 2017

• Locked thread