Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

everyone loves high-contrast black-and-white but the way you replicate that effect in color is to use high-contrast colors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Fury Road is one of the most orange and blue movies ever and it's good, so

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

GonSmithe posted:

Fury Road is one of the most orange and blue movies ever and it's good, so

extremely

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I remember the old discussion being largely about movie posters over reliance on the orange/blue and not so much films utilizing them.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
There are only so many contrasting colors and pink/green is awful, what do you people expect

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Zorodius posted:

There are only so many contrasting colors and pink/green is awful, what do you people expect

A muddy pink/green can good for cyberpunk warehouse shootouts.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I didn't notice until the second time I watched it but drive is insanely orange/blue. So it's probably a good color scheme

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Metallic grey is great and all but we're trying to talk about blue and orange.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

fury road was very orange and blue and sucked a lot so orange and blue is probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Bogan Krkic posted:

fury road was very orange and blue and sucked a lot so orange and blue is probably

Don't try to trigger us

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread