Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

How many recent history Jackets do the Avs have? Comeau, BORK, Goloubef, Tyutin...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Ok, I was informed of that goal BEFORE FSGo got me there :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: TWO GOALS TONIGHT AND I'VE SEEN NEITHER BECAUSE FSGO SUCKS IN THE BROWSER though I won't complain because it's better than a stream :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Duke Chin posted:

The fastest dude on carolina's team is coming out of the penalty box and you almost forgot/left him there you loving idiots.

I read this as "fattest" at first.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Doctor Butts posted:

Jfc Sedlak.

Someday.

Someday.

I'd like to think he was the one the mics caught going "Aw gently caress".

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:science: Paquette :science:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That scrap was totally unnecessary and the ensuing PP resulted in a goal. Good job, Fliggy.

e- Was that a Woop WOOP on the goal announcement?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Jake just like BITCH GET OFF ME

https://twitter.com/jachobe/status/804528974327992320

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This is the first 5-on-3 I can remember the CBJ having this year.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: THANK gently caress BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOne :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

High stick?

God drat, Rimer is getting senile. It was definitely called a goal. Question is will it stick.

e- Whoaaaaaaaaa, I thought it was high but that last angle made it questionable.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Dec 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Whew. :toot:

• Locked thread