Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Bad Moon posted:

Don't laugh, in this time line Obama got voted into a third term and David Bowie was still alive

I want to go there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

hifi posted:

hot take: yeezys look great if you pin cuff your jeans and post your fit to reddit

LOL Jesus Christ is that what kids these days are doing with their jeans? God I'm loving old.
Kids, it's not a good look. Trust me. It is regrettable fashion. Ask your parents to see their 1990 school year books if you need proof.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

This game worries me. The Niners might actually be worse than the Jets.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Finger Prince posted:

LOL Jesus Christ is that what kids these days are doing with their jeans? God I'm loving old.
Kids, it's not a good look. Trust me. It is regrettable fashion. Ask your parents to see their 1990 school year books if you need proof.

I do like a double roll to the cuff of my jeans when I go outside and it's snowing but that's because I don't want to get my jeans wet am I uncool?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ostentatious posted:

Barack "The Islamic Shock" Hussein Superallah Obama

Religion: Muslim as all hell

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

I do like a double roll to the cuff of my jeans when I go outside and it's snowing but that's because I don't want to get my jeans wet am I uncool?

No you're uncool because you spend time here posting with morons like us

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

No you're uncool because you spend time here posting with morons like us

Yeah but I came to terms with that years ago

dest
May 28, 2003

9/9/99
Never Forget
Grimey Drawer

seiferguy posted:

A bunch of Seahawks players are saying not to take Earl seriously when it comes to his retirement talk. He'll probably be back next season.

I'm sure he will. He probably feels terrible and super disappointed now, but a simple broken bone is the best case scenario for a "major" injury. Way better than having ligament or soft tissue damage. His leg will have plenty of time to heal, and by training camp it will be like it never happened.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

edit: yes there is.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

dest posted:

I'm sure he will. He probably feels terrible and super disappointed now, but a simple broken bone is the best case scenario for a "major" injury. Way better than having ligament or soft tissue damage. His leg will have plenty of time to heal, and by training camp it will be like it never happened.

Pete had some radio time where he heard about the tweet and he just laughed and said that is just so Earl and he said it with such warmth and affection I can see why players loved him.

Sherman said that while Earl was lying on th field the first thing he said to Richard after falling down when he couldn't put weight on his leg was "That was a hell of a break by me. I read the hell out of that and took the perfect break". Earl is lying on the field with a broke. Leg and he's talking about how he read the pass but phrasing it in a hilarious fashion is just so Earl

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Bad Moon posted:

Pete had some radio time where he heard about the tweet and he just laughed and said that is just so Earl and he said it with such warmth and affection I can see why players loved him.

Sherman said that while Earl was lying on th field the first thing he said to Richard after falling down when he couldn't put weight on his leg was "That was a hell of a break by me. I read the hell out of that and took the perfect break". Earl is lying on the field with a broke. Leg and he's talking about how he read the pass but phrasing it in a hilarious fashion is just so Earl
drat, that is so Earl.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Does Earl Thomas have a personality? Ehhh sure.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

With Lynch it's still way too early to tell. If he gets some starts next season and shows no significant progress then yeah he's a bust

I'm willing to wait as long as trevor improves and becomes more consistent. I don't think the Broncos can afford to sit on Lynch if he takes too long to develop because this defense won't stay good forever. Basically what I"m saying is we should all get Siemian jerseys after he wins the Super Bowl.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I'm willing to wait as long as trevor improves and becomes more consistent. I don't think the Broncos can afford to sit on Lynch if he takes too long to develop because this defense won't stay good forever. Basically what I"m saying is we should all get Siemian jerseys after he wins the Super Bowl.

gently caress yeah

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Bad Moon posted:

Earl Thomas is out for the regular season and the post season and while he probably won't retire this does impact the rest of the season for the 2016 Seattle Seahawks.

Cowboys Bitch

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
FFTA

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

TeeMerk posted:

Earl Thomas is out for the regular season and the post season and while he probably won't retire this does impact the rest of the season for the 2016 Seattle Seahawks.

Cowboys Bitch

If the Cowboys are lucky enough to see the Seahawks in the NFCCG they will get massacred

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

If the Cowboys are lucky enough to see the Seahawks in the NFCCG they will get massacred

:lol:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Wow...

Thats a whole lotta wrong in such a short post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Guys he's funny because he's so loving stupid but take a second to remember he actually is a person who believes it all

• Locked thread