Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ed:

3 DONG HORSE posted:

This is literally the Broncos last season so never say never

Which would break Parm more if the Chiefs go all the way, Alex Smith or Tyreek Hill being SB MVP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Bills are dreadful and are only going to get worse next year.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

needs the graphic imo

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/805522385373839361

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Fire Mike McCoy and John Pagano.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Should've used this version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwJWPz1K-UY

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.
Well still don't think the packers are going to make the playoffs although Washington losing helps the cause. If we somehow manage to get within a game of the Lions by the last game things are gonna be real interesting, especially if min stays there with everyone too. In any event it's nice to see Rodgers starting to come around these past 2 weeks and start to get his groove back a bit.

I think if he can get some rythym with cook going that could really start to open things up for Nelson and Cobb. We haven't had a decent threat at te since I can't remember when, maybe Finley a couple years ago. Run game is still a garbage fire but that's gonna suck for the rest of the season.

Has anyone heard if Shields career is done or if he's coming back? If I was him I would start to give some serious thought to hanging it up. When you get your 5th or 6th serious concussion that puts you down for 8 plus weeks that can't be a good sign. If he does somehow get back to speed it would certainly help shore up the backfield but man its not worth the price if it means scrambling his brain for the rest of his life. Defense seemed to hold together aight today, although how much of that is osweiler being trash I don't know. Probably a lot of it. So in conclusion that's why truffles are the best chocolate on earth and I just ate a whole box of them and now I feel kinda sick but it was really really worth it

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Chris James 2 posted:

Which would break Parm more if the Chiefs go all the way, Alex Smith or Tyreek Hill being SB MVP

The obvious option is Tyreek Hill but I'd put money on Smith. Parm's hatred for him is like they got divorced and Alex kept the dog.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

I mean it's not easy to just get someone like Jimmy Graham or Gronkowski. But Dennis Pitta or Gillmore or Watson as our best TE won't cut it. We need someone in the top 10 at that position, at least. We had Heap but in his career was plagued by bad passing offenses and late in his career Cam Cameron only wanted to use him for blocking. Then we had Sharpe before that. I wish we still had Sharpe.
You didn't answer his question.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Benne posted:

I'll be Real Mad if the shitass Texans win the division over the cooler and more watchable Titans

This sentence :psydwarf:

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
Jameis Winston is one slippery motherfucker.

Are the chargers mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet?

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Blake Bortles has just one fewer pick-six in his career than Tom Brady.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
https://twitter.com/KM1_Era/status/805566283131588608

https://twitter.com/SprowESPN/status/805574387344752640

God bless DC

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Dec 5, 2016

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

bvlah posted:

Nope, they just need to win out and have the Broncos stumble and the Dolphins/Bills/2nd place AFC North team all gently caress around.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Robert Agayo has made 20 FG attempts. He has missed 7. Earlier today he missed a 31 yard attempt. He was drafted in the 2nd round.

I have no idea how all of those facts smash together to make reality but we're in the Trump timeline so :shrug:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
So were the Steelers good or were the Giants bad? Need to know how to feel about the Lions playing the Giants in a couple weeks.

Pokemaster #421 posted:

Well still don't think the packers are going to make the playoffs although Washington losing helps the cause. If we somehow manage to get within a game of the Lions by the last game things are gonna be real interesting, especially if min stays there with everyone too.

I'm going to be sweating a Packers come-from-behind division title until they drop a game. As it stands I think the Packers win the NFCN if they and Detroit both finish 10-6, and I have Detroit's upcoming @NYG and @DAL games penciled in as losses right now. Really need good Seattle to show up next week.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

*joanne the scammer voice* ICONIC

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The Ravens loving Own

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Robert Agayo has made 20 FG attempts. He has missed 7. Earlier today he missed a 31 yard attempt. He was drafted in the 2nd round.

We can't all have a Justin Tucker.

But he is getting better, missing 2 out of like his last 14 kicks. Probably about league average.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

C-Euro posted:

So were the Steelers good or were the Giants bad? Need to know how to feel about the Lions playing the Giants in a couple weeks.

The Steelers weren't great, but the Giants were bad. In particular the offense, which has been mortifying all season considering the talent at skill positions.

They'll play the Cowboys better next week, but hoo boy they just can't get out of their way.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I wish my team had all of its Hall of Famers in their primes along with all of only the good players on my team as it is now too, kawalimus

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Fire McCoy and Pagano.

Lost in this poo poo season, Melvin Gordon and Joey Bosa are pretty drat good

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
The dickhead Steelers really needed to win today, and did so convincingly against a pretty good defense for the 1st time since the Redskins, and Le'Veon Bell is so good that it really isn't fair

riht
Dec 13, 2004

i knew u were trouble when u tossed int

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

a neat cape posted:

Fire McCoy and Pagano.

Really drat good.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Benne posted:

I'll be Real Mad if the shitass Texans win the division over the cooler and more watchable Titans

Thank you, friend.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

bvlah posted:

Like Kalli said, they'd have to win out plus hope a few other teams stumble and fall out of playoff contention. I think one more loss probably seals it entirely, if not already.

a neat cape posted:

Fire McCoy and Pagano.

I want to know why they weren't feeding Gordon the ball more in the second half. The Chargers ran the ball effectively against a decent Tampa front, especially behind the guards and Slauson. There wasn't any real reason for them to ditch it, outside of McCoy and Whis being dumbasses.

Bosa's loving great. Easily the best pass rusher they've had since Shawne Merriman's healthy years.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

No Irish Need Imply posted:

You didn't answer his question.

Well I don't know, maybe use a high draft pick on one or try to sign one if one becomes available. But what I mean is we shouldn't design our whole offense around middling tight ends. You'll beat teams like Miami that just can't cover tight ends but other teams will keep them in check and you'll sputter. And that's what we do in most games this year specially the middle of games. But today we didn't because Miami just couldn't handle tight ends at all. So if we had Graham or Gronkowski that's what we might look like all the time. But we don't have them. So we shouldn't focus so much on our TEs.

Just like our fullback. We have so many plays designed for Jusczyck who isn't even very good at all.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Someone give the ravens a hof te tia

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Benne posted:

:same:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Oberst posted:

Someone give the ravens a hof te tia

If we had one we'd be real good. My point is if we don't have one we shouldn't act as if we do.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I just used this on OkCupid. thanks

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
There! I knew it!

I knew there was some kernel of reasonable thought tucked behind all of the HoFer or GTFO madness. Yes, good teams allow the talent of their players to dictate scheme and play calling instead of forcing unnatural fits in order to stay true to some grandiose game plan.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

a neat cape posted:

Melvin Gordon pretty drat good

can't believe I'm reading this

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mystic Stylez posted:

can't believe I'm reading this

I'm as surprised as you are

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

C-Euro posted:

Giants defense is good

Giants offense is poo poo

it feels like it's going to be a low scoring game that you pull out in the late 4th as usual.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wait why are we picking today to criticize Baltimore's tight ends? Dennis Pitta owned bones this week

Oberst
May 24, 2010

blue squares posted:

I just used this on OkCupid. thanks

So that's where the tree cutters came from....

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Oberst.gif

Come Home Riht

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Leonard Floyd has scored more points than Jeffery this season.

• Locked thread