Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clarence Day SR.
Mar 10, 2007

I've been having a decent time playing around with the zombie vikings. Haven't actually tried out the other factions yet. The elves look pretty fun so I'll probably give them a shot next. I'm only level 4 but haven't seen much in the way of monster deck spam, maybe that's changed?

Does anyone know where I might be able to grab a key to give to a friend, or have a spare key themselves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarence Day SR.
Mar 10, 2007

ShowTime posted:

When you say zombie vikings do you mean Skellige? I play the Axeman Skellige deck but still need a few very powerful and necessary cards for it. I basically have the all bronze version of it, with a Yennefer: the Conjuror, Madman Lugos and a few silver/epic cards. Now that I hit level 10 i'm getting regularly destroyed by other decks. Yesterday I played a level 41 in a casual match that managed to beat me with 6 cards still in their hand. It was brutal. Looking at different versions of the Skellige deck I might be able to play.

It's the Skellige yeah. I've been trying to play skirmishers (+3 base str on resurrection) and my cow the first round expecting to lose that one, then win the second round on their backs. Third round the axemen (+1 str when something is weakened) plus extras usually pull it out for me.

I recently grabbed a gremist (-1 str to 3 of on my side, +3 per for himself), he seems to help out well.

I got the Skellige epic birna bran fairly early (12 str spy, draw 3 keep 1), but using her properly is beyond me at this point.

• Locked thread