Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
I loved it when i was a kid for its military message and then i loved it as an adult when i pretended that movie had a deeper meaning to it in front of my lit class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i would like to know more.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Philosopher King posted:

I loved it when i was a kid for its military message and then i loved it as an adult when i pretended that movie had a deeper meaning to it in front of my lit class

If for some bizarre reason you haven't seen Robo-Cop you definitely need to, but you're mostly right.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I loved it as a teenager for the violence and boobies. As a man, I love it for the violence, boobies, clever satire that I actually understand now, and knowledge of the fact that the drill sergeant is also the voice actor for Mr. Krabs.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

You misspelled Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory pretty massively there, op. :colbert:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
it was real weird watching this hyper-violent movie in the same room as my parents and then the big monster is a puffy vagina

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Skwirl posted:

If for some bizarre reason you haven't seen Robo-Cop you definitely need to, but you're mostly right.
robo-cop was loving brutal. for some reason i remembered it as having violence on the level of other mainstream sci-fi movies from the time but holy hell no, it's pretty extreme.

ThreeFingerHoek
Feb 6, 2009

i attribute the quarrelsome nature of the middle ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed
i rewatched recently and was like man, the brain-bug CGI has really held up. like astoundingly so

welp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUpUKAs_IGA&t=114s

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

it was real weird watching this hyper-violent movie in the same room as my parents and then the big monster is a puffy vagina

Probably the first and only vagina neil patrick harris has ever touched

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Turkish Delight is the best Verhoeven movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

actually it's every movie where he cast rutger hauer

• Locked thread