Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Like obviously making GBS threads on him or wiping your rear end with him is a great way to desecrate a flagg, but what are some flagg desecrating hacks that I should know about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
you could nuke his las vegas sex cult, or peg him with your trusty six-shooter, but he'll probably come back, and as a wizard

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

you could nuke his las vegas sex cult, or peg him with your trusty six-shooter, but he'll probably come back, and as a wizard

that fucker

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Just being named Randall is desecration enough

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Arrhythmia posted:

:spiderguy:

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

wiping your arse with the rainbow flag actually honors it

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Attn dildo factories: Stars And Stripes 100% American Dildo. This idea is (c) 1982 Subaru Brat, give me royalties or I will sue you TIA

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Arrhythmia posted:

naem
May 29, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

thankii-sai *taps neck 3 times*

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

thankii-sai *taps neck 3 times*

you're supposed to use the other hand and tap on your breastbone when you're adressing a man, dummy

Well yeah, I kind of assumed he was an iteration of Flagg

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
You forget the face of your father, OP.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Drop it on the group and leave it there.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
i do a sharp 180 turn, cross my arms and let out a sigh

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
You could always just not gently caress him when the time for that scene where you gently caress him rolls around. He's a demon-thing he doesnt need to get laid anyway. And Randall is a lame name. gently caress him (by not loving him).

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
it's an aircraft carrier so maybe shoot it with something

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

VikingSkull posted:

Hide one of batman's bat swarm summoning devices somewhere on it, set device for "seagulls" :coolfish:

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Have the flag represent a country with a certain donald trump as leader

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

make it believe you're its puppet then shoot an arrow in its eye

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Cumslut1895 posted:

Like obviously making GBS threads on him or wiping your rear end with him is a great way to desecrate a flagg, but what are some flagg desecrating hacks that I should know about?

Oh, oh! Of course! OP:

Kill yourself - slit your own throat and jump off the top floor of his skyscraper. :smugdon:

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

VikingSkull posted:

Right. Shoot the aircraft carrier.

It's not like it's surrounded by a dozen other ships whose only job is to stop things from hitting the carrier or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
shove it up your rear end OP

• Locked thread