Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i want washington and colorado to win, but i want colorado in a rose bowl soooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat
I think you will get both wishes anyway.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

corn on the cop posted:

i want washington and colorado to win, but i want colorado in a rose bowl soooo

I want this game to force the commentators to shut up about Browning as a Heisman contendor sooooo

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Washington has an actual punter?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Out, barely

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Phew! Dodged a bullet and our qb managed to injure Washington's best safety with a pass. Good job, Montez

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Hope he didn't just blow out his achilles or something

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Two phantom PI calls have really benefitted Ohio in this game. Looks like a good ending coming up.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

The good old "guy gets injured on a great play and oh the play is overturned" situation. I'll always remember the slow mo replays of Navarro Bowman almost making that play as his knee is ripped apart in front of us.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Sad that the Colorado QB got hurt. Want to see two teams at their best.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

kayakyakr posted:

You and me both, buddy :(

ARCDad
Jul 22, 2007
Not to be confused with poptartin
Western Michigan is close to losing their NY6 bid, and PJ fleck costing himself some major $$ here

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Eltoasto posted:

The good old "guy gets injured on a great play and oh the play is overturned" situation. I'll always remember the slow mo replays of Navarro Bowman almost making that play as his knee is ripped apart in front of us.

Lol yeah I loved that game

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm torn right now because on the one hand, Row the drat Boat. On the other, OU winning makes it easier for Navy to get inthe Cotton Bowl and increases the chances of me making jokes about how this isn't the first time PSU has had problems with seamen.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

kayakyakr posted:

:agreed:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

momtartin posted:

Western Michigan is close to losing their NY6 bid, and PJ fleck costing himself some major $$ here

PJ isn't costing himself poo poo because of one game, but it is going to gently caress everything up if a bunch of teams have to wait on Navy for a week.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Jake Browning's noodle arm makes me laugh

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, that corner being flabbergasted at his safety not turning around for the easy pick.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.
I think I could maybe throw a football further than Jake Browning

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Washington is really lucky USC didn't win the South, they would destroy Washington again

smithers
Jun 18, 2013

kayakyakr posted:

I agree, but the difference between Liufao and Montez is not so big as to rule Colorado out of this game. Winning this game was always going to be about their defense, and Montez is good enough to make a few critical plays that could make the difference if they are able to put him in that position.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

CU's defense is allowing so many broken tackles.... Washington might win this game running every play...

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Mack Brown says the word "foolish" werid

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

That was pathetic... did the defense just give up?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

General Dog posted:

PJ isn't costing himself poo poo because of one game, but it is going to gently caress everything up if a bunch of teams have to wait on Navy for a week.

If WMU loses tonight, I think Navy just has to win tomorrow to get the Cotton Bowl.

The weird part is the Armed Forces Bowl because I think Navy was the service academy doing it this year.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

DrunkPanda posted:

That was pathetic... did the defense just give up?

Probably thought Browning wouldn't be able to complete any pass tonight. They had a lot of evidence at that point for it.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
oh cool the national chest pass championship is at the half

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

That was a blatant late hit...

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Cthulu Carl posted:

If WMU loses tonight, I think Navy just has to win tomorrow to get the Cotton Bowl.

The weird part is the Armed Forces Bowl because I think Navy was the service academy doing it this year.

Navy still has the Army game next week, which is a regular season game that just happens a week after everything else is done, because usually it doesn't matter.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

corn on the cop posted:

oh cool the national chest pass championship is at the half

Will this be the year the men swallow their pride and chest pass like they should?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Colorado's QB is getting lit up on some of these runs. Not just hit hard, but hit awkwardly it looks like.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Cthulu Carl posted:

Nah, if Navy wins then loses to Army, do they get jumped by the MWC champ

jeezuz Western

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Ohio is going to get one 1:20 drive to win. Flip over to espn.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

C'mooooooooooooon Bobcats.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

A FIRST DOWN HURRAY!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Look, I just really wanna make seamen jokes so let me believe it's possible, all right?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Nah, if Navy wins then loses to Army, do they get jumped by the MWC champ

jeezuz Western

I don't know, looking at who's coming out of the MWC, Navy might still end up ranked the highest of the G5 champs even if they lose to Army. And friggin' Temple probably gets in if they beat Navy tomorrow.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Watching this, I really don't think we'd be doing any better with our starting qb right now. Washington is just better

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
oh my god wmu is gonna lose it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I'm so glad Frank Solich is still a thing

• Locked thread