Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Guys! It's chest-pass time!

LETS DO THIS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Stop Kyle, he has a family

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Wow, Yao Fling there got destroyed

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Grittybeard posted:

Driskel was pretty good once he got away from Muschamp though.

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/49ers-Driskel-struggles-in-preseason-finale-9199219.php

quote:

Driskel threw interceptions on his first two pass attempts Thursday in the preseason finale against the Chargers.

In three series, Driskel completed 1 of 4 passes for 3 yards with two interceptions, posting a 0.0 passer rating.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

marioinblack posted:

Stop Kyle, he has a family

beating up on noodle armed med students

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer
maybe you should pay for a speech tutor

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Get chest pass whitey to play QB for the Buffs in the second half.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

That Asian kid folded under the "throw ball into can" pressure SO HARD. You could literally see him panicking at the beginning. He was just spraying balls at that can and they weren't even coming close

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nice throws, Deg MAn

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I hate this guy

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

marioinblack posted:

Get chest pass whitey to play QB for the Huskies in the second half.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

General Dog posted:

Wow, Yao Fling there got destroyed

He couldn't see the target, needs an optometrist.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Real talk, I'd rather take the L and only throw correctly than win with that bullshit

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I mean that's pretty unfair, an optomitrist probably has enhanced his eyesight via contact lenses and can see the goal better.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I've seen DeAndre Jordan free throw bricks look better than that Asian kid's chest passes

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
One time I saw one of those Dr. Pepper contests at DKR where the guy won by getting a few in and then just walking over to the other can and batting down all the other dude's throws. They totally allowed it.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I feel like tomorrow might be Corso's last gameday

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

dr pepper should pay to have a college kid competing against tim tebow

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Thermos H Christ posted:

One time I saw one of those Dr. Pepper contests at DKR where the guy won by getting a few in and then just walking over to the other can and batting down all the other dude's throws. They totally allowed it.

That's the most baller thing I've ever heard in my life

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Thermos H Christ posted:

And that man was Quentin Jammer

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
*in thick orange county accent*

"So thankful for dr pepper... I just can't wait to help out the inner city..." what the christ

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

What the hell were they doing pitting 2 guys against each other? Don't they normally pit a girl against a guy so that the guy feels extra bad when he loses to chest pass queen?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
really disappointed in victor, you guys

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

DrunkPanda posted:

chest pass queen

My favorite Jim Croce song

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Gorman Thomas posted:

Real talk, I'd rather take the L and only throw correctly than win with that bullshit

Any random throw ball in hole game and I'd agree with you, but $100k is a lot of money to risk on pride.

Then again, if I'm getting my rear end kicked, I would swap to overhand in an instant. I'd love to see someone try to rock the behind the back reload underhand, though. Accuracy is crap, but that's got speed potential that none of the two-hand or overhand methods can beat.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

:fork:

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Whelp.... game over

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
God dammit

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
welcome back to the game!

.....oh

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
well, that's game

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer
uhh maybe there's a reason you don't let this guy throw

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Tip picks are the ultimate sign that the Lord Jesus Christ loving hates your football team.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Well.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

uh, welcome to the party, pal

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat
Thank you Liufau.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Thermos H Christ posted:

Don't believe this without seeing it.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

corn on the cop posted:

really disappointed in victor, you guys

He had this smug smirk the whole time pre-game, I was like "shiiitt this guy's been practicing for months and has it down"

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Hey alright I'll take the 6er :toot:

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
rip in peace buffalos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

vyst posted:

Go the Colorado football Buffaloes

I am mildly amused that they recruited worse than us and hired a lesser known coach Mac and somehow are better than us after being so bad so recently.

• Locked thread