Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JollyYellow
Aug 8, 2016

My favorite entry in the Mass Effect series in terms of story but also showcases some of the janky limits of the Unreal Engine 3 at the time. I’ll be playing one of the biotic classes to demonstrate how abusive the ragdoll physics can be.

Side Quests
We’ll be barely touching these unless I feel they have significant content. Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station DLC will be bonus videos (they’re not essential to the story, don’t feel bad skipping those).

Spoiler Policy
Use spoiler tags on anything related to the main plot that we haven’t reached in the Let’s Play. That goes double for that thing Bioware may have rushed in that one sequel. Discussion of any side quests is fine but stay in vague territory if it becomes a plot point in the sequels. Be liberal with the spoiler tags.

What about novels, comics and other spinoffs?
If you inflicted that on yourself more power to you. I haven’t looked at any of these so I’ll be relying on you folks to police yourselves on main plot spoilers. With that said any panels from the comics out of context are welcome in this thread.

Episode 1: We Don't Talk About Eden 2

JollyYellow fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Dec 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyYellow
Aug 8, 2016
Episode 2: Ignore the Torso Tubes is now live.

JollyYellow
Aug 8, 2016
Episode 3: Best Mud Pie in the Galaxy is now live.

JollyYellow
Aug 8, 2016
Episode 4: Space UN is now live. Happy holidays and may the spirit of last minute video editing look favorably on you.

JollyYellow
Aug 8, 2016
Episode 5: In the Future There Is No Due Process is now live. Celebrate the New Year with a delayed video.

JollyYellow
Aug 8, 2016
Episode 6:Supreme Executive Power is now live.

JollyYellow
Aug 8, 2016
Episode 7: Motivational Speech Time is now live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyYellow
Aug 8, 2016
Episode 8: Archaeology! is now live.

• Locked thread