Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ugh more garbage musical guests. Chance should be at least interesting but the other two weeks bite.

Cena will own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Should've had Cena be musical guest too.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Von Sloneker posted:

who is this customer? is this a cast member?

e: i guess so

A DIRT MAN WHO KNOWS ONLY SEX

Melissa Villasenor I think her name is

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My recording seems to start halfway through a Dunkin' Donuts parody... Was this running late or something? How far through is it? Sounds like id be better off waiting for the on demand version to propagate through...

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Thanks. Odd my DVR jumped in late, maybe it got a signal saying it was delayed then it aired on time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

He also had a movie called Brother Nature packed with SNL people that was typically nowhere as much fun as it should have been given the people involved.

• Locked thread