Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I am excited to watch Alan Awake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

This Alan Awake character seems like a bit of a prat.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I'm beginning to think this Alan Awake guy is a bit of a psychopath. Just look at that smirk on his face after he sentenced that man to death.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Five bucks says Barry keeps that cardboard cutout of Alan Awake in his truck all the time so he can trick his way into carpool lanes.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

All these animate backhoes and bulldozers are giving me shades of Maximum Overdrive. Alan Awake pays homage to the masters.

Tuxedo Ted fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Apr 7, 2017

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I like that you use a simile to compare a metaphor to a simile. Your writing still pales in comparison to Alan Awakes, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Skippy Granola posted:

Better yet, tie two Barrys together with christmas lights and make barrychucks.

Make that a Barry/Alan promo cardboard cutout nunchuck and you have yourself a deal.

• Locked thread