Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I love this game despite its flaws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Something I love about this game is the radios. The forests are incredibly oppressive and uncomfortable so having that soothing voice talking about nothing in particular is a wonderful respite.

Edit: Night Springs owns, but nothing could ever top Lords & Ladies from Max Payne 2.

One last edit: I love the songs at the end of each episode. People who skip the songs are WRONG.

SirSamVimes fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Dec 12, 2016

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

While this game is almost entirely walking in the woods, at least Remedy knows how to make a drat good oppressively spooky forest.

• Locked thread