Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:

Samovar posted:

Wasn't there supposed to be an add-on to this game or am I just going doo-lally?

There was some DLC, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

CJacobs, I swear if you don't make a Liam Neeson joke by the end of this LP, I am gonna be, like, so disappointed.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

CJacobs posted:

I have heard that Quantum Break is... not so good. Serviceable as a shooter, at least! But I haven't played it so I can't say for sure.

Future LP, perhaps?

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

CJacobs posted:

Hi! I'm in the hospital with hail stone sized kidney stones so there won't be any updates for a while. This sucks!

Oh lord, kidney stones are one of my worst fears. Nothing like the constant horror of having to pass a spiky ball through your dick to keep one from consuming too much calcium.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

Kibayasu posted:

I wish Nightingale just chased you this entire level shouting random authors.

"I'll get you yet, Wake! You hear me, Stephen King?! Ya get me, Charles Dickens?!! I'll won't rest until you're in bracelets, Orwell! Um..."
*sound of Nightingale thumbing through Wikipedia on his phone*
"...yeah you, Jane Austen!"

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

bman in 2288 posted:

Not gonna lie, that's pretty ingenious.

It's been attempted before.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

I'm hearing about corrupted Prey saves though, so if you do LP Prey, make sure to back up your save files often.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

Barry's "flaming eye of Mordor" is what finally cinched it for me that he is the best character in the game.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

Scalding Coffee posted:

Maybe they were going for Mr. *static* being some sort of self-insert or an everyman, who is going to solve the problems that Alan cannot do and not be named like a villain character.

I doubt it, judging from the fact that Mr. Scratch has been a name for the Devil or some kind of evil antagonist since 1936.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

CJacobs posted:

I'm playing Remedy's next narrative shooty adventure game, Quantum Break, completely blind! Come watch me make jokes about Aiden Gillen throwing people off of aircrafts and taking off big guys' masks!

Argh, I can't watch it because I bought it during the Steam sale and I wanna play it myself. :saddowns:

• Locked thread