Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Holy Smokes Cjacobs and Skippy Granola in once place, that's the kinda added character you could only get with an oddly forced christmas special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

CJacobs posted:

Quoting this again to say that I have recut and re-uploaded the cut commentary version of the first episode. It now has much less talking over the characters. In later episodes of the LP (and episodes of Alan Wake) this will not be as much of a problem because it's mostly Alan by himself, but the game's introduction and other parts where you're just walkin' around Bright Falls are pretty full of dialogue for us to jabber over. So I have rectified the issue by cutting/changing some of the commentary to not be in the way of the game anymore. :)

This is why you are a cool dude, unlike Alan Wake who is both uncool and kinda a Jerk (but interesting).

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

All manuscripts video but every time Alan Wake tortures the prose Skippy plays We are number one on the banjo.

If I remember correctly the harder difficulties also reduce your supply, I certainly remember not having 20 Energizer Power batteriestm by the time you did Cjacobs.

Stormgale fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Dec 13, 2016

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

algebra testes posted:

Man this LP is kinda making me want to play that most recent game they put out, with the actual TV show in it.

It manages to be a lot more generic in Gameplay (and i'd argue story) than this.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

IronSaber posted:

Future LP, perhaps?

I think the problem with that is twofold: One Quantum break's PC performance is horrendus last time I checked and two: It's very mediocre, it isn't joyously cheesy or good or even bad enough to mock like say Thi4th, it's just there... it's porridge.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

I am looking forward to this, especially with your correct opinions about the threaded Cane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Well at least this explains why Cjacobs is going to Yharnam, I heard blood ministration can cure anything.

• Locked thread