Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I remember when this LP was first hinted at being a thing.

I was an unemployed student back then! Now I'm moving into a house that I own with money I earned from a job that I have.

And yet, after all of this, I still can't swim in three jackets, two t-shirts, and a pair of jeans :(

But somehow, Alan can. That man is made of magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
As a resident of the state of Washington, I can confirm that we have many volcanoes, including more than one caldera lake. I get to look at one that's supposedly due to explode 'any time between now and 1000 years from now' every day when I look out the front window of my house.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
That sure was a musical interlude, man.

Started getting really trippy towards the end, though, man

Alan, I know you're in Washington, but that doesn't mean you have to toke that much :350:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

The Unlife Aquatic posted:

Actually you do, it's the law.
Does that mean I'm a horrible criminal for not partaking? :ohdear:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
My ancestor Shei-kun the 1st started on this LP, and I, Shei-kun the 30th, shall continue on the proud family tradition of waiting for the next update.

My descendants shall keep watch upon this thread until its final closing, in honor of the dark pact we made long ago.

• Locked thread