Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Well, this has sure been a long time coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Aishlinn posted:

this is the first Alan wake let's play that hasn't bored me to death within the first 20 minutes. looking forward to this.

With CJakes and Skippy at the helm, you would have to hate fun in order to be bored watching this LP.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

SystemLogoff posted:

Skippy is one of the few Canadian LPers here. So it's nice to hear national pride twang.

Also, it's -30c/-22f here, so I don't see anything wrong with jackets, no matter how not chilly it is.

The ones I can name off the top of my head are basically Skippy, Blind Sally, Jobbo_Fett, Tyty, Psychedelic Eyeball, and myself. :canada:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

CJacobs posted:

The latter. This LP was supposed to start right after Dead Space 3, so I recorded the game and edited all the footage and Skippy and I recorded commentary for the first episode!

...And then I got sidetracked with a bunch of other LPs, so it got put in cold storage until just a month ago when we finally recorded Alan Wake's Episode 2. Believe me, there are a bevvy of jokes about it in store. :v:

I've been ribbing him for a while now that this LP was so long in coming that it was originally supposed to be me and Blind Sally along with him instead of Skippy :v:

• Locked thread