Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
first person to find proof of this trampoline will get a forums upgrade of their choice.

As a kid in the 80s and 90s my grandma had this indoor trampoline it had a brown skirt and on the top it had a brown foam mattress a good 8 to 12 inches thick.

for the life of me I can find no pictures l, links or any one talking about it and my wife will not believe me that it wS a real thing l.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
omg my grandmom had the same trampoline and she would bring it out whenever we stayed over

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_VTvQLAfaE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILD_61iAds0

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Darth Freddy posted:

As a kid in the 80s and 90s my grandma had this indoor trampoline it had a brown skirt and on the top it had a brown foam mattress a good 8 to 12 inches thick.

Your dad liked to crossdress

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Darth Freddy posted:

it had a brown skirt and on the top it had a brown foam

your mother is not an "it" op

Bagsack
Mar 29, 2007

I'm a fucking lobster
I did an image search for 'brown sex swing' and was going to be super funny and post a sweet pic as a suggestion, but turns out I had Bing's safe-search turned off. Things got alarmingly graphic very quick and I got scared and pussed out. Sorry OP.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Crampoline. It's a sexy bouncy lubricant

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
if I win in gonna use your promise of a "free upgraded" to get you a red sext forum
Av

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
it's gonna say "I'm hella gay for tramps!" With a pic of your parents

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
My grandma used to double bounce me on the trampoline and when I'd fall down she'd call me a pussy

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Darth Freddy posted:

first person to find proof of this trampoline will get a forums upgrade of their choice.

for the life of me I can find no pictures l, links or any one talking about it and my wife will not believe me that it wS a real thing l.

My grandparents had this except it was a gross yellow color.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
What was his nAme op

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Anderron Shi posted:

What was his nAme op

anderron

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

That is called a bed OP.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Darth Freddy posted:

An ottoman?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Darth Freddy posted:

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but did grandma like to bounce on this "trampoline" with you?

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

MageMage posted:

An ottoman?

That's it that's the word I needed! Was able to find it under ottoman trampoline.

You win! What would you like?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
heh how about Darth Freddy GOT FINGERED!!!

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

let it mellow posted:

your mother is not an "it" op

ah, gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Searching on "ottoman trampoline" gives some odd results.

• Locked thread