Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Remember that hair?
Yes, OP
No, OP
gently caress you op
View Results

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorG0nzo
May 28, 2014
CyberRasta

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
That wig was sold when they did a prop auction. I hope the buyer treasures it forever.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Really though, that movie was pretty great when it came to giving the random mooks some personality with just the costume and maybe a line or two. RIP polo shirt guy.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
also RIP homeless crushed dude

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

To be frank, OP, I didnt remember until you showed me.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
I did

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
That guy's one of my faves

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Perestroika posted:

Really though, that movie was pretty great when it came to giving the random mooks some personality with just the costume and maybe a line or two. RIP polo shirt guy.

They really nailed the future-poor look. Plus you can draw an interesting comparison between the uniformed Judges and the highly individual criminals but I'm too lazy to figure out what exactly it would be.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

VikingSkull posted:

also RIP homeless crushed dude

:rip:

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtbejMoJcp0

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Improbable Lobster posted:

That wig was sold when they did a prop auction. I hope the buyer treasures it forever.

You don't wanna know what I do with it, buddy

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

In my headcanon his hair is like that because he's trying to make his hair look like Mama's hair.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Vince MechMahon posted:

In my headcanon his hair is like that because he's trying to make his hair look like Mama's hair.

Could well be. After all there's also the bald guy with the facial scars mirroring Mama's, which he probably gave himself:

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

I forgot how much I liked this movie. Thanks OP.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's just some shoulder length hair. What's the big deal?

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
there's nothing wrong with that hair

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

net cafe scandal posted:

To be frank, OP, I didnt remember until you showed me.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

FedEx Mercury posted:

It's just some shoulder length hair. What's the big deal?

It's real good hair

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
thought about that guys hair again

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
LOL if you can't recite Ma-Ma and Dredd's character-defining speeches verbatim from memory. Check it out I'm not gonna Google or cue up the movie or nothin.

"Peachtrees. This is Ma-Ma. Somewhere in this block are two judges. I want 'em dead. Until I get what I want, the block is locked down. All Clan, every level, hunt the judges down. Everyone else clear the corridors and stay the gently caress out of our way until the shooting stops. If I hear of anyone helping the Judges I will kill them and the next generation of their families. As for the judges, sit tight, or run, makes no difference. You're mine."

"Citizens of Peachtrees. This is Judge Dredd. In case you people have forgotten this block operates under the same rules as the rest of Mega City One. Ma-Ma is not the law. I am the law. Ma-Ma is a common criminal, guilty of murder, guilty of the manufacture and distribution of the narcotic known as Slo-Mo, and as of now, under sentence of death. Any who obstruct me in carrying out my duty will be treated as an accessory to her crimes. You have been warned. And as for you, Ma-Ma... Judgement time."

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Dredd was a loving great movie but I was secretly disappointed it didn't feature a Rob Schneider cameo where he's hacking a pasta robot again

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

Dredd was a loving great movie but I was secretly disappointed it didn't feature a Rob Schneider cameo where he's hacking a pasta robot again

Was that the one with the line, "Recycled food! Eat your own stuff!" ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

GORDON posted:

Was that the one with the line, "Recycled food! Eat your own stuff!" ?

"Great for the environment and good for you!" I think.

Also, that guy's hair is fabulous, OP. Shame it all burned up when Dredd napalm'ed the place.

• Locked thread