Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Qwijib0 posted:

maybe this game will turn into an unexpected shootout?!

on second though, probably no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
jesus revis was nowhere near him

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

these boos are gonna be pretty funny by... lets say the 2nd quarter.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Qwijib0 posted:

division games, man.

why do the hawks struggle against the rams?

oh, this one's easy, its because the seahawks are frauds.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

:mediocre:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jets d just wants to get this over as quickly as possible and go back to the bench lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

vinatieri kicks a 53 yarder that wouldve missed from 30 yards.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this defense is just embarrassing.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Colostomy Bag posted:

Yeah, Gruden really is slobbing the knob beyond what was expected.

the game is 30-3, can't blame the guy for being a bit one-sided in commentary.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

go streakers

maybe theyll get signed to play for the jets secondary, they're showing some movement

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

gently caress it, put in hackenberg. why the hell not?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

the next two games for the jets

niners
home night game vs dolphins

now that's football to be looped in hell

that jets niners game is going to be DIRE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

bryce petty's deep ball sucks so bad.

that receiver would be a good homerun kinda guy if anyone could hit him deep.

e: right as i post it #11 stretches out for one

• Locked thread