Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Trump to end the World or some poo poo.

What stupid expensive Holiday items are you buying this season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

a new study bible! posted:

reading this post was stupidly expensive in terms of my time

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

crack rocks

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i smoke that good poo poo

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
Time to buy the Huffington Post!

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

Merry christmas motherfuckers, enjoy the rape of the third world while you still can lol

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Hell Yeah posted:

i smoke that good poo poo

Lucky...I only get to smoke that hood poo poo :sadpeanut:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Merry christmas motherfuckers, enjoy the rape of the third world while you still can lol

Is that a glitter freezer?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
close, it's actually a literal vision of hell that we force half the planet into living in just so we can buy some poo poo and then throw it in the earth and bury it.

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...mas-decorations

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Jeff Sichoe posted:

he's a star maaaaaaaan

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
all i want for christmas is peace on earth and good will towards men

:\

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that makes me sad drat I hate the first world

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

at least he gets a festive hat

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Guelph

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

guelph on the shelph

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
If you want to do anything just buy re-usable poo poo made out of WOOD AND METAL not some plastic made in china poo poo

like, go talk to the dude at your local craft market, buy your mother a hand carved piece of poo poo she will put on the wall instead of another kooky talking plastic animal she will lol @ then throw in the loving garbage

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Jeff Sichoe posted:

If you want to do anything just buy re-usable poo poo made out of WOOD AND METAL not some plastic made in china poo poo

like, go talk to the dude at your local craft market, buy your mother a hand carved piece of poo poo she will put on the wall instead of another kooky talking plastic animal she will lol @ then throw in the loving garbage

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yivgev posted:

guelph on the shelph

lmao

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Yivgev posted:

guelph on the shelph

:bravo:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
I hope mom gets me an Xboe 1 SLIM so I can replace this loving sack of poo poo xbox one original what a huge sack straight into the garbage with you friend

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Jetskis for me and the kids

I live in Utah

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Artisinally crafted free range cattle dung plates

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to give my herpes to so many strippers.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dave_Indeed posted:

I'm going to give my herpes to so many strippers.

call me

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Mozi posted:

all i want for christmas is peace on earth and good will towards men

:\

Well, all I want for Christmas is a goatse mug, so it looks like we're both screwed.

I've overspent a bit on gifts so far, but it's because I went to a big local art/craft thing and bought some nice pottery and a scarf and a drawing of a cat skull. I'm unemployed, and I don't know if the recipients will even like them. I get stingy when I buy poo poo from Amazon, but much more lax when it's handmade things right in front of me. I also feel unsure of how much money I can spend on anything without dying at the moment :shrug:

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Jeff Sichoe posted:

The Chinese have no value for their own health or human life so I don't see the problem.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Is this even for real? Doesn't China murder people who leak this kind of poo poo? I think the commies at the guardian are yankin' yer chain

oh yeah sure ping take a few minutes off to do a photoshoot with this western journalist!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Schweinhund posted:

The Chinese have no value for their own health or human life so I don't see the problem.

Or any life really.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol that story is from Oliver Wainwright, filed under "Architecture and Design Blog"... what the hell is this??

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
some Chinese made crap

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The Guardian sure has high journalistic standards I tell you whut

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian#Alleged_penetration_by_Russian_intelligence

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
if you read the article you'll see that factory is losing market share to other better Chinese producers, so you shouldn't feel bad for them because they suck and only make 400,000 Christmas products instead of a million. try harder next time

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

the girl im interested in, gonna buy her a gun so she can get accustomed to the new world order

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Chinatown posted:

some Chinese made crap

my mother got me tickets to a Chinese opera for Christmas for some reason, so I guess this.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
I hope only 3 children are deformed by the manufacture of this new phone I got because if it was 4 children or more i'd feel real bad

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

glowstick party tonight posted:

Is this even for real? Doesn't China murder people who leak this kind of poo poo? I think the commies at the guardian are yankin' yer chain

oh yeah sure ping take a few minutes off to do a photoshoot with this western journalist!
"we know this kind of poo poo is real and weve seen tons of pictures about it therefore this specific insignificant picture is probably fake"

youre really getting in touch with your stupidity

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm not saying the picture isn't real it's just staged and ridiculous, like much of the guardian's reporting

we all know factory life is drudgery and china sucks at human rights but cmon son this is disingenuous or outright fake

glowstick party tonight fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Dec 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I hope only 3 children are deformed by the manufacture of this new phone I got because if it was 4 children or more i'd feel real bad

Deformed children are born every day. Triple as much if you live in India. Give me some new poo poo on my next phone, gently caress 'em.

• Locked thread