Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Getting this for christmas hopefully, Ico and SOTC are two of my all-time favourite games despite the small amount of jank they had, I'm sure I can tolerate a little more for another experience on par with those two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Outfits are available on a second playthrough, make sure you select "continue" and not "new game". They're in Items in the options menu.

Each one requires a certain number of barrels fed to Trico to unlock them. The barrel count carries over between games, the largest number you need is twice the number of barrels in the game, so if you didn't get them all the first time you'll be on a third playthrough before you unlock everything.

Edit: that last, most expensive item isn't an outfit though, it's something else

• Locked thread